Little Things You Hate

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cardio in the gym sucks arse! It's the worst way to do cardio for so many reasons.

OT: People that go to the gym primarily to look cool. (Socially, not physically).

Always remembering that you have to do something important AFTER you should have done it. Then when you can do it... forgetting it. Luckily bills come out awhile before the due.!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
and i'll stand by my post on what i personally find attractive, as do most of the women i know and work with. i'd rather see a tradie with his shirt off than a bodybuilder. and bmx open meets are just too much eye candy :)

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Insurance.

Rego for my car due in a week and a bit. Somehow, my greenslip has gone from $670 up to $825. I ask these bastards who seem to demand more and more money every year, WHAT THE HELL? How can my insurance go up every single friggen year by $150-$200 on both CTP & Full comp.

Yes i am under 25, and expect that insurance will be expensive. But it seems extremely excessive, considering i am driving a small engined ute(2.4L) that is in no way modified, and driven to the station and back most days.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cardio in the gym sucks arse! It's the worst way to do cardio for so many reasons.

OT: People that go to the gym primarily to look cool. (Socially, not physically).

Always remembering that you have to do something important AFTER you should have done it. Then when you can do it... forgetting it. Luckily bills come out awhile before the due.!
Oh thank god, your post reminded me to pay my phone bill. A++

nskz

Likes Dirt
Insurance.

Rego for my car due in a week and a bit. Somehow, my greenslip has gone from $670 up to $825. I ask these bastards who seem to demand more and more money every year, WHAT THE HELL? How can my insurance go up every single friggen year by $150-$200 on both CTP & Full comp.

Yes i am under 25, and expect that insurance will be expensive. But it seems extremely excessive, considering i am driving a small engined ute(2.4L) that is in no way modified, and driven to the station and back most days.
Did you shop around? It usually pays to. Also the problem with a ute is it's classed as a commercial vehicle so you get stung with much higher CTP/GS than say a car unfortunately.

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Did you shop around? It usually pays to. Also the problem with a ute is it's classed as a commercial vehicle so you get stung with much higher CTP/GS than say a car unfortunately.
Definatly shopped around. Everyone is within $10 of each other. Its just really frustrating how my insurance EVERY year is going up and up.

Insurance, the biggest scam around

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Deadlift.
Squat.
The two most important lifts there are.
Mate if you can squat, deadlift and bench more than your own bodyweight with freeweights when you're just starting out please stop, you're gonna scare people when you walk down the street. Even if you can now I bet my testicles that you couldn't when you first started, for the first 3/4 months 100kg is plenty.

For those of you who are having trouble with why people like to get staunch, here is a clip from Pumping Irom where the Governor "get to the choppa" Schwarzenegger himslef explaining why he does it, I personally do not experience it but it's good for a laugh.

[video=youtube;iMjG2s6UOaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw[/video]

Last edited:

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Mate if you can squat, deadlift and bench more than your own bodyweight with freeweights when you're just starting out please stop, you're gonna scare people when you walk down the street. Even if you can now I bet my testicles that you couldn't when you first started, for the first 3/4 months 100kg is plenty.
Bench, no. But first ever squat and deadlift were above bodyweight.
My training partner weighs in at a massive 59kg, and he was squatting/deadlifting 90+ after 3 months in the gym. But that stuff is irrelevant, and just leads to pissing contests. The key point I was trying to articulate is that there are a lot of really effective excersizes that involve more than just dumbells and barbells. Squats (need racks), dips, chin ups etc. These things shouldn't be overlooked.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not being able to sleep.

I'm not going to call it insomnia...yet, but since I am in the middle of exams it's not helpful.

Especially when I can't get the most boring/redundant things from exam study out of my head.

Last edited:

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
A close mate just got back to australia, we have been in the same city for 1 year in the last 4, and I'm sick as a dog and can't catch up.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Hate to be a killjoy, but imagine the shitstorm if I played that prank, being a boy and went to the ladies .....

Just sayin' .... that's all :)

oh i agree with you, i shouldn't have done it...didn't think that one thru at all. i just cracked it over women constantly smoking in the ladies'. it's next to the poker machine room so it happens all the time. and the other ladies is best entered with a biohazard suit....

just think security could have laughed at me and called me a d*ckhead instead of throwing a major tantrum before kicking me out.

Last edited:

BT180

Max Pfaff
The Ringtail Possum, that had been hit by a car and was huddled up injured beside the road, didn't last the night after I took him to the vet. :(

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wanting to go riding all weekend, clubbing, and mucking around but being sick as and unable too..I guess i'll save money but there's no girls and beer at my house. Boring.

People on eBay not paying for what they've won. 2 people pulled out saying "oh no, i can't afford that, I'm so sorry" blah blah blah and now I'm potentially $300 down...

Call of Duty MW2 being $120 when the new one is out for $118 in 2 weeks time. CBF waiting 2 weeks, i wanna shoot people now while i'm stuck at home!! what a rip off..