Little Things You Hate

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Shit breaking at the worst possible time. I've just moved down to canberra for uni and i'm trying to support myself with no help from centrelink or my parents. And so far this week i have had to spend $300 on a new headunit for my car as the old one broke, $100 on a new phone only to have it stolen 3 days later, $200 to fix eletrical problems in the car and just today my macbook got the white screen of death, (looking at upwards of $600 to fix). All whilst looking for work and paying $240 a week in rent.

seventyseven

percent of Australians blame the bike for their cr
Shit breaking at the worst possible time. I've just moved down to canberra for uni and i'm trying to support myself with no help from centrelink or my parents. And so far this week i have had to spend $300 on a new headunit for my car as the old one broke, $100 on a new phone only to have it stolen 3 days later, $200 to fix eletrical problems in the car and just today my macbook got the white screen of death, (looking at upwards of $600 to fix). All whilst looking for work and paying $240 a week in rent.
none of these things you have HAD to spend money on short of the car electrical problems.

also with your mac, if you tear it apart & get the screen model code off the back of it you can plug it into ebay and get a replacement for like $99USD...

Last edited:

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sunburn, casing it and landing on a cactus yesterday, sunburn, the sun in general. Can't wait for winter.

Oh and the Lipton Ice Tea ads.... nuff said

Last edited:

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Car drivers... Riding my motorbike everywhere scares me. So many fuckwits raging everyyyywhere! STOP TRYING TO KILL ME!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RCOH

Eats Squid

slammed

Likes Bikes
Buying a nice new leather lounge and a day later your cat thinking it will make a great scratching pad, so angry right now!

S.

ex offender
How sometimes you wake up feeling kinda cold, eventually drag yourself out of bed and find it's medium coldness and not quite enough to make your toes painful but not really warm enough to be comfortable. 8 hours later it's 7pm and you've achieved shit all with your day other than to check your emails forty seven times and two of your friends have decided to bone each other, which would be awesome if they werne't both guys.

A couple of Top Gear episodes later you find yourself wondering if Hammond really is that dumb and if you woulda been better off with bourbon instead of scotch. The problem is that you downloaded the show and keep pausing it to have discussions on the merits of battery corrosion and end up consuming 41x the appropriate amount of aristocrat that you otherwise would have, which makes you pious and prone to talking down on YOU PLEBS. Then nausea.

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'd rather be notorious, than ignored. please (and i'm looking at you, Spanky Ham!) someone put a name to that quote?

it's an open forum, and a talking shite thread. apologies to those who don't share my warped sense of humour. feel free to have the mods get out the stick at me if you're upset.....and you guys may not know that i'm putting my body and my health back together after surgery for an ovarian tumour last year, so i'm well pleased to be looking fit again.

oh and yes that is me in that avatar, last Dec at muso night.
I hate people that judge and hang shite on people without knowing anything about what that person's been (or going) through in the rest of their life.

And that is a good avatar!

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Being 1 point short of an HD in uni courses. Stoked about doing well, but the course I'm in requires HDs to stay in. So my upper end distinction is basically a fail.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For some unknown reason I had a strong urge to light up a cigarette this afternoon so I drank 2 litres of chocolate milk and ate 2 packets of Sakata Rice crackers instead and now I feel rather poorly.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When adults act like children.

My bosses complete lack of communication skills.

The Peewee outside that is continually pecking the window. I could do something about it but I'm be scared of any form of retribution.

The belief that women are sexualised by men and are seen purely as a sexual object. I just flicked through a girly magazine and by god it's packed full of beautiful women showing off their tits and bums as well as the numerous guides on 'how to be/look/feel sexy'. Women 'sexualise' themselves for the sake of their peers and men are just here to spectate.

Last edited: