Little Things You Hate

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wish i could use substances -illegal or prescribed - to excuse my total outrage at the mess that is our current society but unfortunately the only mind-altering substance i ingest is one flat white coffee a day.

what's your poison?
I bet that gets you really pinging hardcore ey?

LTIL and H: People who use public forums to seek attention for their either 'misfortunate' or seemingly better than everyone elses lives.

If its better. Why are you on a forum. You should be jumping out of your own plane, or on holidays.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
LTIH: Sims Metal Management.

Not that I have a problem with their business or anything, but I just moved into a new place (on fucking Ipswich road...) and their trucks hauling stuff in both directions all day and night are incredibly noisy.

Another thing I hate... my housemates for thinking a place on Ipswich road is a good idea!

rone

Eats Squid
I bet that gets you really pinging hardcore ey?

LTIL and H: People who use public forums to seek attention for their either 'misfortunate' or seemingly better than everyone elses lives.

If its better. Why are you on a forum. You should be jumping out of your own plane, or on holidays.
LTIH- Not being able to find the keys to my gold-plated rocket car.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIH- Not being able to find the keys to my gold-plated rocket car.
I think you left them in the walk in humidor in my Tudor mansion. You dropped them there as you were in such a hurry to get to the condor egg omlet that my maid, JK Rowlings was making for you.

jayjay3032

Likes Bikes
LTIH: Sims Metal Management.

Not that I have a problem with their business or anything, but I just moved into a new place (on fucking Ipswich road...) and their trucks hauling stuff in both directions all day and night are incredibly noisy.

Another thing I hate... my housemates for thinking a place on Ipswich road is a good idea!
You'll get used to it, until you spend a night somewhere quiet. Then you'll notice it for another week

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Gamers who hack. Finished studying, want to chill out and distract myself for a bit before I go to bed. Fire up a strategy game, only to get rolled by some guy who is blatantly cheating. And suddenly a few rounds of that looses its appeal for the night.

And Matt, we live near a fire station. I don't even hear the sirens any more.

INRI

Likes Dirt
Are you fucking serious dude? I don't find jokes that essentially normalise sexism funny and you tell me to get a sense of humour about it?

It isn't the fucking 1950's mate. You and all your dickheaded mates that condone this kind of shit are holding the human race back as a whole.

INRI

Likes Dirt
While you're making 'funny jokes' about stereotypes, why don't you go make a joke about a black guy and fried chicken? An "abo" being homeless? A jewish person being stingy? Cause it's all essentially the fucking same.

rone

Eats Squid
While you're making 'funny jokes' about stereotypes, why don't you go make a joke about a black guy and fried chicken? An "abo" being homeless? A jewish person being stingy? Cause it's all essentially the fucking same.
Technically thats racism but you're probably too angry to grapple with that concept at the moment.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At least I have to try.
What I was to know is why you and a few others that I've noticed seem to get away with saying whatever arsehole things you like to other members without consequence from the admins or mods? If I went around doing the same I'd be well and truly banned by now. From what I've seen you spend more time insulting people than actually helping them. What's the go man? Do you need a friend?