Little Things You Hate

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being too scared to contact the company I want to intern with WWAAAAHHH!!! I'm NEVER scared of talking to people but knowing that one phone call could be the difference between getting the first choice placement I worked my ass off for or having that plan shot to pieces :(
That should be an easy one, if you don't call them you won't get what you want. If you call them you might.
There's no downside to making the call.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That should be an easy one, if you don't call them you won't get what you want. If you call them you might.
There's no downside to making the call.
Wise man is wise.

LTIH: Unexpected sunburn. It wasn't even that sunny today! Got caught out by the "overcast can burn you more" thing I guess.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
No, no, no. Grab-a-granny was the free downstairs dancing/disco section of the Central Coast Leagues Club while I was a yoof. You must not be in the know.:fat:
I will e-fight you over this.

Vinyl room = grab a granny

Leagues club is leagues club, thats always gonna be full of old timers and pokie machines.

Vag room, is a nightclub, but for oldies. When shire boys/girls get in the mood for some mature luvin that you only get after shes popped out a couple of kids, thats were they go.

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
I will e-fight you over this.

Vinyl room = grab a granny

Leagues club is leagues club, thats always gonna be full of old timers and pokie machines.

Vag room, is a nightclub, but for oldies. When shire boys/girls get in the mood for some mature luvin that you only get after shes popped out a couple of kids, thats were they go.
You're young and have much to learn young Padawan. Grab a granny at Gosford was known as such since before 1990. Sounds like both are very similar age groups.

I guess we can see why Ten's new dramality show The Shire was set in Sutherland.....Class mate.:fat:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I guess we can see why Ten's new dramality show The Shire was set in Sutherland.....Class mate.:fat:
Being classy aint as much fun as what I am.

I have to be serious all day at work, why would I want to be all uppity on a mtb forum?

And im not a shire born and bred, was from blacktown originally, moved out start of high school.

You just wish you are good enough for gods country.

Last edited:

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're young and have much to learn young Padawan. Grab a granny at Gosford was known as such since before 1990. Sounds like both are very similar age groups.
But times have changed, Central coast leagues is no longer grab a granny!

..Can't tell you where they migrated to now though..

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
This might be just me that gets annoyed by it but when people don't put their goddamn visor down on their full face. Do you have any clue how fuckin retarded you look?
Seriously it annoys me that much

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
This might be just me that gets annoyed by it but when people don't put their goddamn visor down on their full face. Do you have any clue how fuckin retarded you look?
Seriously it annoys me that much
Visors up is cool. Visor down is lame.

Or so i've been told be people who are faster than me.

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Referencing for uni.

I dont have to do it often (engineering degree), but go it shits me up the wall.

Furthermore, when you just put a filler in for an in-text reference eg. (****,***) so you come back to it later, only to forget and notice you didn't do it after you hit submit.
This is why you proofread kiddies!

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Referencing for uni.

I dont have to do it often (engineering degree), but go it shits me up the wall.

Furthermore, when you just put a filler in for an in-text reference eg. (****,***) so you come back to it later, only to forget and notice you didn't do it after you hit submit.
This is why you proofread kiddies!

Microsoft word has a referencing tool that will do this for you!

scuba05

Likes Dirt
Microsoft word has a referencing tool that will do this for you!
Yeah, I usually use it, but it still doesn't do Harvard:UTS referencign, and this lecturer is a nazi if it isnt referenced right.

Plus I've just done a re-instal of windows, so i'm still setting things up, like referencing etc.

Reece.

Likes Dirt
Getting the shakes a couple of hours after drinking a can of Monster.

I rarely drink it, and that's why.
Gave them up on the 19th of January and still clean til this day ;)

Drank maybe 2 cans (the 500ml cans) per day, didnt have them one day, and suffered withdrawals/shakes.... Mad me get the shakes and headspins.... Never shall I drink another haha!

Guess what they say is right though, everything is fine in moderation....

Arete

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I usually use it, but it still doesn't do Harvard:UTS referencign, and this lecturer is a nazi if it isnt referenced right.

Plus I've just done a re-instal of windows, so i'm still setting things up, like referencing etc.
Get Endnote.