Little Things You Hate

[video=youtube;4v0sY0ZmXs8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v0sY0ZmXs8[/video]

Talk shit get hit brah
Check mate.
I thought Umina was bad but then this appears, fuck me I'm proud to be from Umina now.
Just seen more of this on ninemsn and have to think what the fuck are people coming too. Who in their right mind would book this douche bag and friends to show up at gravity fest (what ever that is?)
I do really hope this kid gets a beating.
Whilst he should get a beating so should this 360 douche bag I mean wtf is he about? Has anyone told him he can't rap??
And while I'm on about douche bags where is that Cory Worthington kid maybe all three mention'd groups should get together and have a douche bag convention.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Oh my, that ^^^^^ is not a very intelligent attempt at anything. I would be very amused to see any of those people in that clip attempt to:
A) Play basketball. They wear the gear but have got shoulders like brown snakes and that translates to nil skills. Remove the clothing wanna be's.
B) Fight. Need I repeat the brown snake line?
C) Impress a woman. You are all virgins no doubt.
D) Sing. You are speaking, not singing. That voids any attempt at entering an entertainment category.
E) Get respectable jobs and futures.
How on earth could anyone find that total crap interesting. I laughed a lot and am hoping that was the intention?

Matt H

Eats Squid
I'm pretty sure $hmyl is actually a parody taking the piss out of Australian hiphop, but either way I lost my shit watching it.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Not being able to find a copy of Absolute Planetary vol 1 anywhere. I even tried a friend's comic shop in Brisbane!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bourbon?? Like really as if a kid would waste alcohol! I was half expecting brake fluid or paint stripper.... Could have been muuuuch worse.
I know, that's why they were expecting it to be acid. I don't give a shit what it was, I was so shocked at the blatant disrespect for my car just because it was on the street... little shits.

I'm more surprised that your boss didn't go out and do something?
Yeah, but no? He's a licensee so getting tangled up with shit like that can go very quickly bad for business. Sadly people would love to pull the 'racist' card out if that happened, and we can't afford to lose customers with how bad it is already. Plus I'd hate for him to be targeted next time cos he LIVES on that street.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Not being able to get my new bike until Monday. Not due to any lack of effort on my LBS's behalf (I only ordered it a couple of days ago, after all), but still...I want it NOOOOOOW!!!

Veruca_salt.jpg

wombat

Lives in a hole
Procrastinating and missing out on shit.

On that note, anyone ever had to have a rush job done on a French Visa (working holiday)? Or know what they're likely to charge and how accomodating they could be?

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
A daily peak return ticket Geelong to Melbourne now costs exactly the same as the petrol to drive there and back.

At least in my car I'm guaranteed to get a seat. Good job, V-Line.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Phoenix palms. Their spikes go right through even tough leather gloves.

And people quoting people who are on my ignore list.

J

JaRedy

LITH: Mountain biking. Who actually rides here? Spending thousands on bike junk...you could buy a car with that money!
I just come to procrastinate and browse offtopic.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Being ripped off.

Bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 from a mob called Eclipse Mint on Ebay. Went with them as they advertised a 12 month Australian Warranty. Phone had minor issues from the beginnig - the mic would often distort the speakers voice, the battery life was ridiculously low. At first I didn't pay any attention to either as I don't get to hear myself speak and when people would complain about the distortion, I'd put it down to reception. As for the battery I put that down to the fact I was playing around with it a shiteload more than my old phone, particularly using the web browser. Over time though it got to the stage where it would go flat in less than a 10hr shift when it was put in Flight Mode and left asleep in my kitbag.

Eventually I got tired of constantly charging it and having people complain about not being able to understand anything I said so I sent it off. Didn't hear anything back from the seller for a few weeks and had t chase them up constantly until I was given the phone number of the service centre. The service centre claimed water-damage which is outright BS. I know someone has mentioned in th past on here that the water indicator in phones can be set off by humidity and if this is the case, it's a very convenient way of getting out of a warranty.

Anyway, to cut a long story short. Service centre claim phone was sent back to seller. Seller keeps quiet for another few weeks then claims its sent phone to a different service centre. Another two weeks pass and after a few angry emails I get a response from a different guy at the seller who doesn't mention the 2nd service centre and informs me that it's not going to be repaired under warranty and if I want the handset returned I have to pay a $35 admin fee.

F***ing wankers