Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Pretentious wankers.
Performing arts students on table beside me:
' I love it how .......isn't afraid to be ugly on stage. I mean, I know she can't help it, but I still love that she isn't afraid....'
:smash:

wombat

Lives in a hole
Having to pull the whole mobo out of a tower, just to be able to replace the suspect power supply.

Then refitting everything, only to find that the mobo is dodgy as well. Prick of a thing.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Pretentious wankers.
' I love it how .......isn't afraid to be ugly on stage. I mean, I know she can't help it, but I still love that she isn't afraid....'
Wish I could go to the Mens' Gallery at lunch.

Engelados

Likes Bikes
Why is everyone giving 2 fucks about the elections ?
This is not Egypt , this is not Greece..... Learning about the candidates doesn't "make you political". Voting in elections doesn't make you political either.

Wanna be political ? Then face that elections do not exist to "Change" things but to keep them as they are.

All the "new guy" needs to do is not touch a fucking thing, sit home and get a wage. Australias economy is one of the few that keeps rising.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is not Egypt , this is not Greece..... Learning about the candidates doesn't "make you political". Voting in elections doesn't make you political either.

Wanna be political ? Then face that elections do not exist to "Change" things but to keep them as they are.

All the "new guy" needs to do is not touch a fucking thing, sit home and get a wage. Australias economy is one of the few that keeps rising.
I disagree on a few levels, I think that any election outcome can have significant impacts on day to day life. And re: the economy...the Treasury has just downgraded our forecast to 2.5% for 2014 (which is less than what we're used to), so I doubt anyone would be complaining if a new administration was able to get it back to what it was.

0psi

Eats Squid
Shit head salesmen trying to bullshit their way through things.

Me: "Do you have this in a euro 44?"
Salesman: "Yeah we've got a 44 2/3 (Weird Salomon sizing) and that's pretty much the same as the 44."

WTF? No it's not you retard it's a half size bigger.
Okay then, I'll let that slide.

Me: ""Don't have a 44? Do the girls ones go that big? I've got a narrow foot so sometimes the girls are a better fit."
Salesman: "Uuhhh, here's a 42.5 girls, maybe that's the same as a 44 mens?"

Fail. This is only made worse by the fact that he is well aware that I work in the same industry as he does.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Pretentious wankers.
You know anything you said after 'Pretentious Wankers' is superfluous?

Oh, wait...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Not being able to find a board to fix an otherwise fine computer.

Anyone got a working 775 socket motherboard they don't need?

mtb1611

Seymour
When a certain person that I'm married to puts socks in the washing machine without having first ensured that they are "right way out"; not my sock's they're always assessed prior to washing ;-)

Passing lane motorists: if you're doing 10 under the limit, F#@K OFF!!!!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
When a certain person that I'm married to puts socks in the washing machine without having first ensured that they are "right way out"; not my sock's they're always assessed
Nevermind the anal-retentive sock rant, perhaps you could learn to use an apostrophe correctly?

Last edited:
apostrophes

smug jerks is what they are, thinking they're so much better than the common comma, even give themselves a fancy schmancy name

apostrophes are just punctuation's version of the gold coast cashed up bogan

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?

I disagree..

If enough people voted for say Country Alliance or the fishers and shooters party or even Assange's party, I'm pretty sure you'd see some drastic changes.

There's more parties out there than just Liberal and Labor you know ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I disagree..

If enough people voted for say Country Alliance or the fishers and shooters party or even Assange's party, I'm pretty sure you'd see some drastic changes.

There's more parties out there than just Liberal and Labor you know ;)
All of those deadbeat pisstake parties are tied in with the bigger hobknobs anyway. Don't be fooled into thinking that enough votes for the "less tax on beer and smokes" party means Labor or Liberal won't get in.