Little Things You Hate

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
LTIH: Going all absent minded whilst cutting tenons on an unprotected table saw. I now have a somewhat mangled fingertip on my right hand. The upside is I still have all my fingers on said hand...and I can probably ride tomorrow. The bloke at Emergency didn't say I couldn't though I don't recall asking him!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIH: Going all absent minded whilst cutting tenons on an unprotected table saw. I now have a somewhat mangled fingertip on my right hand. The upside is I still have all my fingers on said hand...and I can probably ride tomorrow. The bloke at Emergency didn't say I couldn't though I don't recall asking him!
Oh and fucking OUCH. very lucky though. My bosses thumb hitting me in the back of the head, is why I left my wood machining apprenticeship all this year's ago.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Oh and fucking OUCH. very lucky though. My bosses thumb hitting me in the back of the head, is why I left my wood machining apprenticeship all this year's ago.
Better than catching it in your teeth.

For future reference, it felt like hitting it with a hammer. I'll let you know what it feels like now when the anaesthetic wears off...:)

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
For future reference, it felt like hitting it with a hammer. I'll let you know what it feels like now when the anaesthetic wears off...:)
Probably very similar to taking the tip of a finger off by sticking it in between a fan belt and an alternator pulley, which stung quite a bit.:Cry:

Not the smartest thing I have ever done, LTIH.

Got me 3 months off work though, LTIL. :whoo:

taquar

Likes Dirt
Probably very similar to taking the tip of a finger off by sticking it in between a fan belt and an alternator pulley, which stung quite a bit.:Cry:

Not the smartest thing I have ever done, LTIH.

Got me 3 months off work though, LTIL. :whoo:
Seriously? How the hell do you people manage to ride a bike considering you give yourself these sorts of injuries? :suspicious:

Surely that's the LAST place you'd stick your hand while the motor is running?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Seriously? How the hell do you people manage to ride a bike considering you give yourself these sorts of injuries? :suspicious:

Surely that's the LAST place you'd stick your hand while the motor is running?
Well.....maybe not the last.

My question is, was it your "attractive" hand? Would have been a very boring 3 months at home if it was...