Little Things You Hate

crash3

Likes Dirt
It would probably end in physical violence but you could get a megaphone and yell back at them the same words they are yelling at your girl.
My desire to do this is strong, very very strong.

Yeah, I'd be down with that. Pick a noisy one, get right in his or her face and tell them that's your girl and you're taking this abuse very personally. The problem is most of these pricks think it's not personal. They're just yelling at a nameless face. Remind them it is personal and most will back down as they're suddenly not as tough as they think, I find... Helps if you're 6"4 too, which I'm not sadly.
This'd work or result in violence as stirk said. I just find it sad, pathetic and infuriating that he'd probably back down if I started this, but he's unable to think that he's yelling at another fucking human, or think of how his wife/partner/whatever would be affected if someone spoke to them like that.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
but he's unable to think that he's yelling at another fucking human, or think of how his wife/partner/whatever would be affected if someone spoke to them like that.
My point exactly. Doesn't need to end in violence. Fuckwits just need to be reminded sometimes... Reminding him who he's yelling at is doing that.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Haven't you shaved down there already?

I thought all XC riders did crack sack and back??
I get confused with the whole reverse reflection thing in mirrors. I'd be too scared I'd cut my balls off or something....

wombat

Lives in a hole
Think how much faster they will go now! Fuel efficiency has risen as well. You are driving a golf ball...

Is there a lot of go in Melbourne? Can you not get go in Sydney? I thought it was kind of everywhere? Crank some Go Team and chill...

Are you down with OPP?

LTIH - I don't work Fridays (fucking yay!) And that means Friday is ride day...all those storms you fuckers had last night arrived here about 530 and are just dribbly rain. My day is ruined!!! It could have rained all fucking week and I would have been happy, but no...spend the week swesting my balls off. Fuck weather.
Yeah sorry, typo. Was meant to be 'in Melbourne for the crack'.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
strata committee power play ass#@$s.
try to keep them on point and to follow the bylaws, the response is secretary decides to stop sending me minutes, agendas, owner application documents etc, change meeting locations and forget to inform me. Stupidly they also accidentally copied me on their mail working with the managing agent to prepare against me at the next meeting.
Seriously would not care to ever deal with people like that but the consequences of letting them run amok require it

wombat

Lives in a hole
Melbourne. Its hot and it's cold and I'm drunk and its light, all at the same time. Fuck you Melbourne.

Also, myki is slow as fuck compared to opal, so eat it.

camoshop

Banned
Melbourne. Its hot and it's cold and I'm drunk and its light, all at the same time. Fuck you Melbourne.

Yeah stays light until about 9:30, I lived there for 5 years took a bit to adjust

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Could be worse, could be Singapore.

Public transport experience excluded.