Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Some vodka in powerade helped me this morning. Fixed me right up after the bronx follwed by a foray into surrey hills last night. Got home at 3, was good to go by 8.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm pretty good at the drinking part, it's the stopping part I suck at... Compounded hangover - fixed the one I had yesterday by starting again. Not such a hot idea with my pissweak resistance to alcohol.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm pretty good at being an opinionated tool, it's the stopping part I suck at... Compounded hangover - fixed the one I had yesterday by drinking more Pimms and lemonade again. Not such a hot idea with my pissweak resistance to trawling Grinder.
LTIH :this man!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Double flat with only 1 spare tube on board. What had been a really great ride for 60 odd kms rapidly turned into a $25.00 taxi fare, a stubbed big toe, a missing retainer on the quick release axle, a series of frantic phone calls for a lift to avoid a $100+ taxi fare and lots and lots of profanity.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Double flat with only 1 spare tube on board. What had been a really great ride for 60 odd kms rapidly turned into a $25.00 taxi fare, a stubbed big toe, a missing retainer on the quick release axle, a series of frantic phone calls for a lift to avoid a $100+ taxi fare and lots and lots of profanity.
It just so happens I found a few qr axles here just the other day.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
SWMBO casually mentioned the other day that she got blocked in a car park by some SUV toting tool, and had to back out over a gutter to get out. Said she scratched a front wheel up a bit. Oh well, the advantages of plastic covers - no one really cares if they're mangled a bit.

What she didnt mention was what I found the next time I drove it - bent steering rod or shifted crossmember... Massive pull to the left... Sigh. She must have really jammed it hard against that gutter!!

Sigh. Better crawl under there with the torque wrench and go over everything before sending it off for an alignment - expensive car park.