Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Proudly don't even know what they are.
Tiny cups for pure espresso. You will have infinity mugs.

Given the heavy handed liquor licensing in NSW, espresso is the only shot you can legally get in a lot of places.

Pretty sure demitasse is a French bra and infinity mugs are bottomless, so probably crotchless knickers.
That would be a marketing dream come true. Fancy frills for little boobs...$$$ should the big boob blah be infinity jugs?

Not the best place to drink from. :tsk:
You are wrong. Very very very wrong. May the sweet nectar of life pour freely for all who swing that way!

I think my dick drawing days are over haha if you want a skull then thats a doable :first:
Maybe a skull dick?

Probably the best cup on earth to drink from
Indeed.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ordered some forks last saturday expecting to have them for this weekend...... things aren't looking very likely at this stage :(

Ultra Lord

Jesus dude, thats rough as fuck.

My forks were ordered locally, hence why I was expecting a shorter turnaround. You still win this round though.

Ltil: fox 36's will be getting bolted onto the front of my black tranny in the near future.

moorey

call me Mia
Jesus dude, thats rough as fuck.

My forks were ordered locally, hence why I was expecting a shorter turnaround. You still win this round though.

Ltil: fox 36's will be getting bolted onto the front of my black tranny in the near future.
Best bit is Merlin literary giving no fucks.

Ultra Lord

Theres cracks running along the top of the mound. Im gonna try and pry it out abit so I can still ride tomorrow, but she's cactus.

New rim ordered and I'll pick up an aggressor with DD casing when it arrives.

Ultra Lord

Probably are. Eh, it's new rim time anyway. Over a year old now, it's had a good run.

Still pissy about the timing though

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
3 things combined into one...
1) working with moody irrational people...seems to be related go the constant need for a cigarette.
2) work being dead, totally dead, so getting cut away a bit early.
3) having a flat tyre! Oh FFS...I don't have my ever present trustworthy repair kit.

Well that's one day I'm not feeling like a winner.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
3 things combined into one...
1) working with moody irrational people...seems to be related go the constant need for a cigarette.
2) work being dead, totally dead, so getting cut away a bit early.
3) having a flat tyre! Oh FFS...I don't have my ever present trustworthy repair kit.

Well that's one day I'm not feeling like a winner.
There is this thing called tubeless. People have been known to go 10,000km without a flat. Also lets you run lower pressures.

Just saying.