Little Things You Hate

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grown adults who stop at the start of an escalator to asses the velocity of the steps and considder their timing before stepping on.
What’s the rush? They’re probably the same ones who step off the top and stop dead to reacquaint their legs with the newfound stationary environment.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
What’s the rush? They’re probably the same ones who step off the top and stop dead to reacquaint their legs with the newfound stationary environment.
The difference between getting home and having to wait 40 minutes in a crowded platform with cunts who don't think covid is a thing.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Fkn Xmas decorations out the front of people's houses.

From now until after Christmas my court and the street it comes off will become carparks due to the inconsiderate people who put decorations up.

To make things worse some douche with too much time on their hands posted on the local FB groups with a link to a Google maps xmas light route. Cunts.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid

From now until after Christmas my court and the street it comes off will become carparks due to the inconsiderate people who put decorations up.

To make things worse some douche with too much time on their hands posted on the local FB groups with a link to a Google maps xmas light route. Cunts.
time to wear the aussie flag and sit out the front on a lawn chair in your jocks while drinking beer and yelling shit at people.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Ease up! It's not like he's in Ballaratt.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
its an appropriate response to any public gathering in the street in any part of Australia. At the moment our gym/workshop is in the garage facing the street. ehn one of our neighbors we hate was selling, wed go into the garage, open it up start working out with full on psytrance blasting from the stereo. Took the guy a while to sell.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
its an appropriate response to any public gathering in the street in any part of Australia. At the moment our gym/workshop is in the garage facing the street. ehn one of our neighbors we hate was selling, wed go into the garage, open it up start working out with full on psytrance blasting from the stereo. Took the guy a while to sell.
The irony being when you accidentally attract a like-minded individual and have to put up with them for the next however many years.