Little Things You Hate

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Trying to write a presentation at work for something I barely understand, comprehend less of the more I try to, and has more industry wankspeak than a marketing convention. It also should've been finished this morning.

For some reason spending time on here isn't helping it get done either, wtf.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Trying to write a presentation at work for something I barely understand, comprehend less of the more I try to, and has more industry wankspeak than a marketing convention. It also should've been finished this morning.

For some reason spending time on here isn't helping it get done either, wtf.
Just do a half arsed job at the last minute. Think of all the stress that you get to leave behind.
Cramming FTW!!!!

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
disingenuous or at best ignorant of how the auto indusrty works.
disingenuous or at best ignorant of how the --------- works. Insert your favorite industry, trade union or employer group, conservation society or extraction business.....Do I need to continue? Oh...nearly forgot political parties.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Question for the floor: is it against the law to start abusing people on Marketplace just to save time? Asking for a friend.
Up until recently I had a good experience on scumtree. Chasing speakers for the wife for the sewing room I got several "yep they are still available" then either no response to when can I come over to listen to the ad being pulled without any advice. One guy who is about 90 mins away had set up a time and day and it was only the lack of response to me confirming the day before (text) that meant I didn't roll up at the appointed time. Checked ad, all greyed out and then tried contacting again and received the text dont contact me again. Fair enough. Then waiting for a week on a final set I gave up and bought new. Two days later get a message when are you coming over? So I explained that he didn't respond to two messages for over a week so I gave up. Then he got all shitty that he could have sold them 5 times over. Wankers.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting an email from bike shop to say that the manufacturer of my new bike has accidentally sent the wrong size frame.... and that I am going to have to wait a little longer for the right one to turn up
Will the new frame be attached to a discount?

Dangals

Likes Dirt
Will the new frame be attached to a discount?
Unlikely but I hear it is getting priority airmailed just for me so there is that.....at this stage I just want my new rig and considering what I went through with Norco the communication with the new dealer etc. is miles better.

I got 2x emails today one from the bike shop itself and 30s later one from the Aussie distributor themselves apologising.

cammas

Seamstress
So as per the bargain buys thread then the f#ckwit confessional thread, the wheels I brought are not just doing the rounds on this forum but they are doing some international rounds as well.

So I get the tracking info for the wheels and I grabbed a roll of rim tape as well with the purchase, rim tape leaves England to Germany to Singapore to Melbourne then to me.

But not the wheels, oh no they have taken the scenic route, they left England for Cincinnati with two tracking orders, one for each wheel I guess. From there they decided to go their separate ways, one got held over while the other flew to LA, a day later the other wheel decides to leave Cincinnati but by that time the other wheel has already left LA and is on its way to Sydney. Now the other wheel has left LA whilst the other wheel is now Melbourne and will probably be here tomorrow or Monday.

Now hopefully in this time they have not got battered and beaten up :rolleyes: