Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The best fruit is nearly always what is local and in season. More often than not it's what is cheapest as well.
was reading a discussion from the UK about all the nice local varieties of apples that are hard to get as they dont have the bred for qualities of lasting well in storage or all looking perfect, but they taste better if you drive past the right orchard in the right 3 week window of the season. whenever i drive through the apple areas of bilpin i just look for a good apple pie, the sugar hides all the faults

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
It's not real coffee if it's in a paper cup.
Paper cups are bleh. But the new ‘eco friendly’ cardboard lids some places use, the ones that actually taste of cardboard. So gross.

While I’m on a coffee rant. Dont write my order in some nasty xylene texta on the lid so it’s all I can smell when I go to take my first sip, and I get a black spot on my nose.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Takeaway espressos. Just fuck off.
Drink it at the cafe or get a different drink.

Life is too short to rush coffee.

Friday arvo is a good time for

I am glad to see someone is picking up what I'm putting down. I played this song almost as soon as I hit post reply!

It's not real coffee if it's in a paper cup.

I can't understand the current obsession with take away coffee.

Maybe that's what people are referring to when they say "expresso". Or maybe they're just trying to make instant "coffee" sound fancy.....
Thanks for the reminder...I'm in for an afternoon of expresso on Saturday. Got a fucking wedding that has ordered espresso martinis...who the fuck makes that an option for a wedding drink? It's a shit cocktail at the best of times, but more so it is a huge pain in the arse to make compared to a lot of other much tastier and plenty photogenic cocktails. Drive the narrative you fuckers!!! I wrote a fucking menu for this sort of shit last year (idiot proof and minimal fuss bangers!) steer the course and follow the game plan you fucks.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
was reading a discussion from the UK about all the nice local varieties of apples that are hard to get as they dont have the bred for qualities of lasting well in storage or all looking perfect, but they taste better if you drive past the right orchard in the right 3 week window of the season. whenever i drive through the apple areas of bilpin i just look for a good apple pie, the sugar hides all the faults
Have you ever seen a Cox's orange pippin? It's the best apple ever but you only find it in backyards like mine.

Minlak

custom titis
All coffee is shit. I only drink it because beer isn't considered acceptable at certain times and in certain settings.
Drinking at certain times is an interesting situation - working shift work if you finish at 7am in the morning for example having a beer is frowned upon but finishing work and having a beer is normal at 5 pm - weird - BTW yes we did and others continue to have a drink after work at 7am :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Drinking at certain times is an interesting situation - working shift work if you finish at 7am in the morning for example having a beer is frowned upon but finishing work and having a beer is normal at 5 pm - weird - BTW yes we did and others continue to have a drink after work at 7am :)

I used to work in a place that was licensed from 9am. Often people would do.e in for dinner on their way home from work during the breakfast shift. If shit wasn't too crazy the chef would do the dinner menu for them (a rack of ribs is a glorious thing at 8am) and then come 9am...

We would also have a lot of bogans that were stinging for 9am.