Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Holy fuck! That is one close call. Big healing vibes to you.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
So - home today - get tired fairly quickly and my throat is killing me (endoscopy surgery does that) - and also found out today they actually lost me in the ambulance and I was actively being revived on my way into ED - overall 1/10 would not recommend

Mattyp

Cows go boing
So - home today - get tired fairly quickly and my throat is killing me (endoscopy surgery does that) - and also found out today they actually lost me in the ambulance and I was actively being revived on my way into ED - overall 1/10 would not recommend
Jesus Christ... count yourself lucky you live in Aus and not the backwash that is the US. The fact you're home is a good sign.
Sooo.... Pearly white gates? Light at the end of the tunnel?

Minlak

custom titis
Jesus Christ... count yourself lucky you live in Aus and not the backwash that is the US. The fact you're home is a good sign.
Sooo.... Pearly white gates? Light at the end of the tunnel?
Sorry for those wanting more it was just whiteness as the blood pressure drops and everything shuts down - then the next thing I remember is a lot of very concerned doctors sticking tubes in me.
5 cannula and a central line which takes the total to 10 possible tubes going in at anyone time was the final count. And one nasty bruise on a missed vein

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Fucking hell that's scary to find out. I hope you fully recover and get back on the bike as soon as you can.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Not good ! Easy chrissy on the cards there. Lucky man.

Funny story they had to cut my underpants off that were chockers with Molena and even in my very weakened state and still actively trying to die - in my mind I went - Nooooo! Do you know what happens to elastic when you cut it!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to google Melena, the mental picture in my head of jocks chockers, still has me pulling a face like I licked a 9v battery :oops:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Welcome back to the land of the living @Minlak ! Is this the first time you have crossed over?

...work Christmas party yesterday, just a casual all staff lunch...I got black out wasted. Lost my backpack. Lost my phone. Locked myself out of my house. Woke up at home just before sunrise in a bit of a confused panic and went off to find my stuff. Found my bag in the beer garden of a pub close to work (my bank account says I went there and put a hurtin on the bank balance), everything in it. No sign of the phone which has cash, ID, and bank card in the case. I've checked my mail box about 6 times.

I come home and sleep for a bit. Wake up and go for a real look around the party site and work. No sign of the phone. So off to my bank's only branch open on a Saturday and cancel the card. Off to JB hi-fi and buy a new phone, spend way more than I wanted to but am under pressure. Go to work to use wifi and setup the new phone (my "home office" is my mobile. No wifi, no computer, no landline) to set up the phone but...well I don't know if anyone put there has ever had to start from scratch with their phone, but if you don't have access to the phone number your Google account is linked to, good luck! I couldn't port my number either because...I needed to confirm by responding to a text.

So then I grab the work phone and ring my mobile...no answer but it ribs, so the phone isn't dead. I ring again and I am wandering along my home route just in case I can hear it and someone answers! He found my phone pretty close to my home that morning and has been waiting for a call. Of course he could have looked at my address on my ID card and stuck it in my mailbox.

Anyway I slept the rest of the day. Will fix all this password stuff tomorrow when the world stops spinning. 12 hour party was a bit too hearty.

zac

Likes Dirt
Well it seems Satan is still keen - Was still out of breath and my calf started to hurt - so now I am in ICU trying to treat blood clots that are sending shards to my longs with blood thinners that the more they give me of the greater the chance of bleeding again -

View attachment 405574
Shit mate, that's not good. At least you're where you need to be to get better - hopefully they can manage the clots and get everything balanced again sooner rather than later

Flow-Rider

Burner
Welcome back to the land of the living @Minlak ! Is this the first time you have crossed over?

...work Christmas party yesterday, just a casual all staff lunch...I got black out wasted. Lost my backpack. Lost my phone. Locked myself out of my house. Woke up at home just before sunrise in a bit of a confused panic and went off to find my stuff. Found my bag in the beer garden of a pub close to work (my bank account says I went there and put a hurtin on the bank balance), everything in it. No sign of the phone which has cash, ID, and bank card in the case. I've checked my mail box about 6 times.

I come home and sleep for a bit. Wake up and go for a real look around the party site and work. No sign of the phone. So off to my bank's only branch open on a Saturday and cancel the card. Off to JB hi-fi and buy a new phone, spend way more than I wanted to but am under pressure. Go to work to use wifi and setup the new phone (my "home office" is my mobile. No wifi, no computer, no landline) to set up the phone but...well I don't know if anyone put there has ever had to start from scratch with their phone, but if you don't have access to the phone number your Google account is linked to, good luck! I couldn't port my number either because...I needed to confirm by responding to a text.

So then I grab the work phone and ring my mobile...no answer but it ribs, so the phone isn't dead. I ring again and I am wandering along my home route just in case I can hear it and someone answers! He found my phone pretty close to my home that morning and has been waiting for a call. Of course he could have looked at my address on my ID card and stuck it in my mailbox.

Anyway I slept the rest of the day. Will fix all this password stuff tomorrow when the world stops spinning. 12 hour party was a bit too hearty.
If you have a google account opened on your lost phone you should be able to ping the location if it's still turned on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you have a google account opened on your lost phone you should be able to ping the location if it's still turned on.

I'll have to look into this, in case such an accident happens again. I googled finding lost phone and could only find services I needed to pay for...but without a means to pay for them I could not.