Little Things You Hate

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
More of a big thing...

That Chunt that stabbed that grandmother to death infront of her granddaughter.

Hopefully the justice system doesn't fail and the chunt rots in prison for life.

EDIT: also that Adelaide chunt too.
chunt/s..

Police release vision of 4 people of interest...

if they are "kids", will probably get light slap on the wrist..
and some lawyer will go through the list of potential mitigating factors to minimise their punishment (if any)...
"oh we didn't really undestand stabbing someone in the chest could kill them..." etc etc...... grrrrrrr

edit:: 15 and 16 year olds now arrested.....
"motive"? steal a Hyundai getz :( :( :(

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Dog cunts that cut in line. Oh my gravy got good and lumpy today and some people came close to feeling more of my wrath than just harsh words.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So....not Japanese then...
Those folks love a good line.

I spent the day at a ski field that was not very crowded, but at the same time...both getting there and getting back from there placed in close proximity to a lot of Australians (who love a libe unless they aren't in it already) who presumed they could just push on through over our well mannered hosts...I got a bit rowdy.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
BOM site tells me light rain about 4pm. Perfect. Good time to poison given the last two attempts with less nasty shit were useless. Just finished 50L. Light sprinkle. Ah that's OK. First tank flush, light short shower. Bugger. Finished flushing the tank. It started pissing down. And hasn't stopped. Aarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
BOM site tells me light rain about 4pm. Perfect. Good time to poison given the last two attempts with less nasty shit were useless. Just finished 50L. Light sprinkle. Ah that's OK. First tank flush, light short shower. Bugger. Finished flushing the tank. It started pissing down. And hasn't stopped. Aarrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck.
So now your whole property is a dieldrin pool?

slowmick

38-39"
Agreed. I wonder if that was a big chunk of their sales, and losing this brand might just be a nail in the coffin. Hopefully not and they can get set up with another brand that is as good or better.
Did you see that the team who picked up the bearings also picked up a bike brand in December from a local distributor who is active on here?

teK--

Eats Squid
Those folks love a good line.

I spent the day at a ski field that was not very crowded, but at the same time...both getting there and getting back from there placed in close proximity to a lot of Australians (who love a libe unless they aren't in it already) who presumed they could just push on through over our well mannered hosts...I got a bit rowdy.
Yeah I don't get it.

Both times we went to Fuji Q theme park and the locals catch the bus all the way from Tokyo to then just stand in lines all day for each ride and quite happy to do so. If I'm spending the day there I would buy express tickets and spend more time riding than waiting...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
scams. quarterly tax payments due and reminders come from the ATO. also scam mails with copies of the ATO headers coming in, clearly knowing people are aware payments are happening now. tax office is justifiably paranoid about fake payment slips so you have to go through mygov to get the references, but when you see cases like this week where a deepfake video of a CEO authorising a $26million transfer to scammers its getting scary.

teK--

Eats Squid
scams. quarterly tax payments due and reminders come from the ATO. also scam mails with copies of the ATO headers coming in, clearly knowing people are aware payments are happening now. tax office is justifiably paranoid about fake payment slips so you have to go through mygov to get the references, but when you see cases like this week where a deepfake video of a CEO authorising a $26million transfer to scammers its getting scary.
I hear ya.

I wake up every morning with scam SMSs on my phone. They must bulk send them overnight.

It is ridiculous they are more common than weeds, mozzies and coldsores combined.