Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have another scope on Thursday the 22nd to check on the bleed site - I feel like the PE is gone but still another month before they check on if I continue on the blood thinners.

I spoke to the sleepy time go bye bye doctor ( I can't spell anaesthetist) he said the Echo Cardiogram I had whilst the right side of the heart was enlarged is 100% normal for some one that has PE - so nothing to follow up there it seems which is good.

Sounds a lot better than the "I bled and died but came back" from a few weeks ago. Good to hear things are moving forward @Minlak

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Terrible night's sleep, just couldn't get in deep and settled. The best part was waking up around 4am with the voice telling me it was time to shit. After the joys of hosing ny arse off it was hard to settle back in.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Heard on the news this morning that Music Victoria conducted a study and that young people aren't seeing as much live music as in years past.

Something along the lines of "young people are having to pull back from going to live gigs all the time..."

Fuck me. It's called growing up you pretentious little shits.

Also, cost of living and so on and so forth (funnily enough something that isn't anything new and despite what young people think, has happened numerous times in history).

TL;DR

OIP (2).jpg

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
arguing with experienced programmers who say its not their problem that things they stick on user menus move users between prod and test without notice, and remove patch layers so old bugs get reinstated. im just loss at how much more simply to explain that this is a business critical fuckup, and ive offered a 2 line slution they dont think they need. get a more rational discussion with a toddler.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
arguing with experienced programmers who say its not their problem that things they stick on user menus move users between prod and test without notice, and remove patch layers so old bugs get reinstated. im just loss at how much more simply to explain that this is a business critical fuckup, and ive offered a 2 line slution they dont think they need. get a more rational discussion with a toddler.
Wow, a live site moving users between the production and testing servers?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, a live site moving users between the production and testing servers?
prod and test are on the same server for now, and in most cases in this industry. Test is just a full restore of live under a different name. This site is in the process of commissioning a HA server, no idea if they plan a dev server on top.

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Everyone has a development environment in which to test things. Some are lucky enough to have a separate one for Production...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Everyone has a development environment in which to test things. Some are lucky enough to have a separate one for Production...
Then others have the testing API with no authentication requirements connected to the production servers full DB, have the way back web archive even capture the API it many months earlier, and then claim it was a very recent security over sight.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yeah, it’s howls down from Mount Blackwood here and we are near the base of Big Hill so it funnels down even harder. I have come home before to find tiles ripped off the roof or the side fence blown over :rolleyes:
It has definitely ramped up a bit here now

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Well some dickwad must’ve done something, looks to be some fires around Ballarat, here’s my current skyline view to the west.

View attachment 407240
Cross post, but hey.

Started just south of Stawell, wind is definitely not helping.

Friend of ours has decided to stay the night in Castlemaine instead of trying to push through to The Otways.

We were supposed to be half way there by now too. We'll get up stupid early tomorrow and go the long way if we have to.