Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yeah, what was the go there with the mob around the church? I assume they were supporters of that Church? Was there any explanation given for smashing up the street?
From what I can gather they wanted the kid to come outside so they could throw stuff at him but that didn't happen so they started punching on with the Cops. How about you just fuck off back inside your house and stop inciting this shit?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
From what I can gather they wanted the kid to come outside so they could throw stuff at him but that didn't happen so they started punching on with the Cops. How about you just fuck off back inside your house and stop being inciting this shit?
Sounds like the kid was alone but it is being called a terrorist act.
What is it with religion that makes people lose all common sense and seem more inclined to jump into a pack mentality?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sounds like the kid was alone but it is being called a terrorist act.
What is it with religion that makes people lose all common sense and seem more inclined to jump into a pack mentality?
I have a friend that seems go to this church. Got this FB quote below.

It's very sad brother.
Assyrian bishop stabbed by a Christian who converted to Islam.
I'll send you a couple videos I got
Yes, they are truly peaceful people ay?
More like sons of satan

Going to a Assyrian church to cause trouble will never end well. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be sorted out.

Stredda

I have a friend that seems go to this church. Got this FB quote below.

It's very sad brother.
Assyrian bishop stabbed by a Christian who converted to Islam.
I'll send you a couple videos I got
Yes, they are truly peaceful people ay?
More like sons of satan

Going to a Assyrian church to cause trouble will never end well. Anyhow, I'm sure it will be sorted out.
Criticises Islam followers for not being peaceful......

Assyrian followers start a riot. :rolleyes:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Criticises Islam followers for not being peaceful......

Assyrian followers start a riot. :rolleyes:
Well, that is religion for you. Everyone is right.

Any people that have shared a border next to the opposing side inevitably get dragged into disputes that can go on for centuries. If the opposing religions aren't fighting then the same religion will get opposing sects within themselves and fight on anyhow.

This is why aliens don't visit.

Stredda

Well, that is religion for you. Everyone is right.

Any people that have shared a border next to the opposing side inevitably get dragged into disputes that can go on for centuries. If the opposing religions aren't fighting then the same religion will get opposing sects within themselves and fight on anyhow.

This is why aliens don't visit.
I think it's human nature to dislike or distrust someone outside your group and religion fans the flames of this fear to no end.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
If people want to base their life and decisions on events 2,000 odd years ago in a book that was written hundreds of years later then edited numerous times by despots then that is their choice. However it doesn't give them rights over anyone else and most certainly does not allow them to make decisions for others based on their beliefs. Followers of religion can decide waht they do or dont based on their faith but in no way does that mean the world of others is governed by that faith. Religion has no place in government or as a backdrop for the care and well-being of non-believers.

Just remember there are about 1,000 gods worshipped and revered today and your religion is solely determined by where you are born and what your parents or other people who influence you believe.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
If people want to base their life and decisions on events 2,000 odd years ago in a book that was written hundreds of years later then edited numerous times by despots then that is their choice. However it doesn't give them rights over anyone else and most certainly does not allow them to make decisions for others based on their beliefs. Followers of religion can decide waht they do or dont based on their faith but in no way does that mean the world of others is governed by that faith. Religion has no place in government or as a backdrop for the care and well-being of non-believers.

Just remember there are about 1,000 gods worshipped and revered today and your religion is solely determined by where you are born and what your parents or other people who influence you believe.
Original.Gangstas...

demand loyalty? an accumulation of gold accoutrements? attack people in mobs?
1713257767908.png

I mean... it could also be the GOPTrump cult too but.. same throughout history :)