Little Things You Love

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m a pretty rubbish jumper, so on a youtube search I found this Sam Pigrim video that has the simplest method I have seen. So uncomplicated.

safreek

Yeah, I had to eat humble pie to get the fork.
Now to gather the motivation to pull it apart and send the rest of it off.
400km round trip was no drama for a monster.
Partner was talking to the neighbors when I drove off. Said I'm off to see a man about a monster and roared off.
Lucky you are not allowed to answer phones whilst driving.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had one of those monocoque style frames way back in the day, original Norco A-line. Was all beast mode! Can't believe how steep that head angle looks now!

safreek

I had one of those monocoque style frames way back in the day, original Norco A-line. Was all beast mode! Can't believe how steep that head angle looks now!
I hadn't really seen one before in the flesh, took Burtron for a drive and bugger me, there was a shady looking character in town outside a clinic with a norco exactly the same, apart from it was spray can black and had tiny little forks on it. What's the odds.
Certainly higher at the front than the asx with totems.

safreek

I hadn't really seen one before in the flesh, took Burtron for a drive and bugger me, there was a shady looking character in town outside a clinic with a norco exactly the same, apart from it was spray can black and had tiny little forks on it. What's the odds.
Certainly higher at the front than the asx with totems.
Oh and this has like a 50 teef front ring