Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
That does sound a little forever. Does the architect and your internal project manager understand the need to have your bikes living with the rest of the family?
Is Trump a mysoginist racist?

1/3 of the garage for bikes and 1/2 of the climate controlled cellar for wine, the other half for bike parts.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is Trump a mysoginist racist?

1/3 of the garage for bikes and 1/2 of the climate controlled cellar for wine, the other half for bike parts.
Sounds like thee are 2 issues here...

• you're over doing on the wine, which leads to under doing it on whisk(e)y and Cognac.
  • your bikes have to share a room?

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Got notification that the new frame shipped today! That tracking website is going to take a beating! :p

I think I'm being overly optimistic, but I'm really hoping it's here by next Thursday at the absolute latest. Got the yearly trip to Falls Creek planned and don't want to have to ride the hardtail there for 2 and a half days!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Forgot to pop this in on Wednesday...I smoked off some young fellow on a e-power assisted commuter on Wednesday morning heading to work. Fuck it felt good! I drafted him for about 1.5km at a good pace and made a sprint to the staircase we both needed to use about 150m out. I was plenty far up it by the time he arrived at the bottom. I suspect he didn't know it was a race.

Minlak

custom titis
Forgot to pop this in on Wednesday...I smoked off some young fellow on a e-power assisted commuter on Wednesday morning heading to work. Fuck it felt good! I drafted him for about 1.5km at a good pace and made a sprint to the staircase we both needed to use about 150m out. I was plenty far up it by the time he arrived at the bottom. I suspect he didn't know it was a race.
They are the best kind of races - I win a lot of them.

moorey

call me Mia
I took 2 x KOM this morning and 5 x top 10's - Lol - I then marked it as E-bike ride to appease the masses - I don't have premium Strava and was just curious as to the real difference.
The difference in how hast an ebike is up a hill compared to an analogue bike?