Little Things You Love

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Well done NZ.

I used to love cricket, but when the rich players whined that they had to be allowed to go to the IPL to earn their income, then jumped the queue to scarper out of there when shit got real, THEN refused to play for their national side because they don't want to live in a covid bubble, they lost my support.

Overpaid professional sports of every flavour can now munch on the same bag of dicks.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Well done NZ.

I used to love cricket, but when the rich players whined that they had to be allowed to go to the IPL to earn their income, then jumped the queue to scarper out of there when shit got real, THEN refused to play for their national side because they don't want to live in a covid bubble, they lost my support.

Overpaid professional sports of every flavour can now munch on the same bag of dicks.

I'm surprised, you're surprised. Professional sport is just a sinkpool of wasted money.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I'm surprised, you're surprised. Professional sport is just a sinkpool of wasted money.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I naively held cricketers in a higher regard than winter pigskin fondlers.

I won't make that mistake again.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Sport is a mix of the honourable and the narcissistic.

Some footballers use their platform for good like Marcus Rashford who forced the UK Government to backflip on funding for hungry children, and Jordan Henderson who organised fundraising from other footballers for the NHS during the height of the COVID crisis.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Sport is a mix of the honourable and the narcissistic.

Some footballers use their platform for good like Marcus Rashford who forced the UK Government to backflip on funding for hungry children, and Jordan Henderson who organised fundraising from other footballers for the NHS during the height of the COVID crisis.
Applaud the correct use of 'footballer' there Hambo.

And yeah, always 2 different groups of people that play sport - those that love the sport and those that love the lifestyle.

moorey

call me Mia
Meh. Sports. Yawn.
So….you don’t have a single interest in you life, that there’s a competitive aspect to?
Sports can indeed mostly get cussed, but if you’re not in the slightest bit interested in skilled people riding bikes fast, you are truly a lost cause.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
So….you don’t have a single interest in you life, that there’s a competitive aspect to?
Sports can indeed mostly get cussed, but if you’re not in the slightest bit interested in skilled people riding bikes fast, you are truly a lost cause.
Honestly? Nah, sports bore me to tears… I enjoy watching skilled people go fast for sure, but as soon as it gets competitive I tune out.

And people who takes sports seriously are so often insufferable narcissists (not all obviously), which is also super boring.

But hey, whatever floats your boat or helps you deal with your insecurities or whatever - it’s just boring to me.

moorey

call me Mia
And people who takes sports seriously are so often insufferable narcissists (not all obviously), which is also super boring.

But hey, whatever floats your boat or helps you deal with your insecurities or whatever - it’s just boring to me.
Projection much?
Fuck me, it must suck being so bitter about having no discernible skills or abilities.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Projection much?
Fuck me, it must suck being so bitter about having no discernible skills or abilities.
Ha. No I have plenty of skills, just not so much on a bike… I just don’t care about comparing them.

I ride for me. I know I suck at a lot of it, I still enjoy it.