Little Things You Love

safreek

I would have thought they would be giving away houses in your 'hood?
Nar, I'm in Goonellabah on the ridge, when Lissy floods everyone comes up the hill.
Get good water views though.
People are trying to flog off houses that went over the roof for 350k +

Flow-Rider

Burner
I would have thought they would be giving away houses in your 'hood?
Houses are way over falsely inflated these days, investors spruik them and people just buy like hoards of idiots. All the shit areas around Brisbane are almost starting to overtake the good areas, places that are high in crime, common flood zones or they're hot in summer because of geographical location. Everyone is an expert investor these days, thanks to the internet.

homebuyer-waives-building-and-pest-inspection-before-discovery-termite-infestation-c-

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
According to Louise, she felt pressured for a clause in the sale contract stipulating a requirement for a building and pest inspection to be removed.

“They insisted that we could not because, they said, that there were so many buyers,” she said.

“They said we would miss out on the property, because they had someone offering $100,000 more (who they would sell to) if we didn’t take the clause off at that moment.

How f***ing gullible do you need to be to fall for that.....

Flow-Rider

Burner
According to Louise, she felt pressured for a clause in the sale contract stipulating a requirement for a building and pest inspection to be removed.

“They insisted that we could not because, they said, that there were so many buyers,” she said.

“They said we would miss out on the property, because they had someone offering $100,000 more (who they would sell to) if we didn’t take the clause off at that moment.

How f***ing gullible do you need to be to fall for that.....
It's crazy, the alarm bells should be ringing.

My mate's son is a realty junior and people are buying sight unseen from another state and then asking the kid how much work does the house need to become rentable.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
It's crazy, the alarm bells should be ringing.

My mate's son is a realty junior and people are buying sight unseen from another state and then asking the kid how much work does the house need to become rentable.
I bought sight unseen from interstate. but I used a buyers agent and a list of shit to do to rent it was a key part of his job before buying it…