Little Things You Love

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
LTIL- getting the all clear from the surgeon to start riding again and he doesn’t need to see me anymore, Wahoo!!!!
LTIH - working off the extra kilos I put on over the last 12 months of minimal riding :rolleyes:
Bah. You are a machine, you will be back fit in no time.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
LTIL- getting the all clear from the surgeon to start riding again and he doesn’t need to see me anymore, Wahoo!!!!
LTIH - working off the extra kilos I put on over the last 12 months of minimal riding :rolleyes:
That's the Kickr. :confused:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
great service in a bike shop. someone recommended bike addiction. bit of a hike but they had somethin in stock in the wife's size. very helpful and spent ages on the fit, swapping stems and cutting the seat tube to get it just right.

on the plus side she now has a bike twice as expensive as any of mine, so i get the moral high ground on the next bike. on the downside, the bike fund will be some time recovering

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
great service in a bike shop. someone recommended bike addiction. bit of a hike but they had somethin in stock in the wife's size. very helpful and spent ages on the fit, swapping stems and cutting the seat tube to get it just right.

on the plus side she now has a bike twice as expensive as any of mine, so i get the moral high ground on the next bike. on the downside, the bike fund will be some time recovering
You're welcome. They are a great bike shop. The french co-owner is a former F1 mechanic that I take my difficult problems to.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
that's self-help Singh :)
I like the idea of melting some chocolate into coffee.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The thing is not many found these people offensive 20 or 30 years ago, his dry humour has always been the same, the first time I had seen him on top gear, I thought to myself what a cock.
This is true. Although its more tolerance of offensiveness is what's changed i suspect (hope...).

I've met these types many many times, theyre all the same.

ForkinGreat

Since getting a number of opinions about the age old question never really helped, I asked the wisdom of the new hot-as thingy ChatGPT who apparently is the all seeing and all knowing future overlord of humanity to weigh in. I wandered in and asked.

'Shimano drivetrains are better than SRAM. Prove me wrong'. Here we go......

Even new fangled AI likes to sit on the fence.

View attachment 396105

Last edited:

ForkinGreat