Little Things You Love

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Cheap beer (Cooper's Red), chorizo burritos and Solace 'A.D.' on brand spanking new vinyl. And Friday nights.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beer at home. It's ten times cheaper, comes when you want it the way you want it and it's never a hassle to get home.

Sticking to the Cooper's mild tonight as I start work at 5:30am tomorrow.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took the GF down to the dirt jumps today for the first time. Gave her an opportunity to be interested in my hobbies.

Quote... "I now see why you love this so much; its like when my friends and I go to lunch and go shopping."

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This! It's about time the world (read: fundamentalist religion-ites) started to put aside ridiculous views and prehistoric prejudices and decide to live in the 21st century.

Arete

Likes Dirt
I agree. If you oppose gay marriage, you could, you know, not marry a dude?

Awesome that the Governator is behind it. I am slightly amazed that he's such an effective polotician, but then he did travel through time to stop skynet.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Awesome that the Governator is behind it. I am slightly amazed that he's such an effective polotician, but then he did travel through time to stop skynet.
He's from the furture, so he should know what reprocussions his descisons have on him.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Or is this part of Skynet's plan all along? Remember, Governor Schwarzenegger was originally sent to kill Sarah Connor!

If we legalise Gay marriage, all our children will surely fall into a lifestyle of godless homosexual debauchery resulting in a a fatal decline in human births thereby making a world ruled by machines a damning reality!

Repent sinners, repent!!!