Little Things You Love

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
It's likely to change soon enouhg but...

Work.

Love going to work, hanging out with a bunch of cool people all day, working hard and getting paid. The time passes quickly, I'm paid relatively well and I couldn't be happier having to worry about nothing to do with uni work.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Where are ya working man?

Also loving being behind the coffee machine. going from 15kg a week to 60+ is a pretttty steep learning curve! Loveee the pressure though!
brand new cafe/restaurant in the city called dieci e mezzo. pretty slow at the moment due to no real following yet but that's changing and it's slowly picking up but we're only doing a max of 2kg a day usually less at the moment.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ghetto mechanics!

Today, its make your own custom sized fibre washers. Yeow.

AND Slaying berms!

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

My brand new son. :)
What flavour?

Working at a certain restaurant...then going to eat at another restaurant after requesting the night off and running into a work colleague + exchanging awkward eye contact as if to say "Yeah...I'm not at work...what ya gonna do about it". All good for a laugh though :p

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Left 4 good mates in Europe about 5 weeks ago, they all arrived home today. Many beers, foosball and so so much shit talk! Don't think I'll top this night for a while!

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The lecturers voice! He sounds like Daffy Duck :D

[video=youtube;PktUzdnBqWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PktUzdnBqWI[/video]

S.

ex offender
Sound-cancelling/blocking earphones. These are some of the best things I've ever bought, make pretty much any "normal" sound system and definitely any other headphones sound pretty gutless. I especially love that you can get massive bass and clarity out of them without actually having to have music up loud, cos you can't hear anything other than the music itself.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
a rainy day, in a week of dry, that holds off the rain just long enough for you to get gates practice in - after a huge gym session and a big afternoon's work.

:p nailing said gate perfectly three times, first session EVER.

what's even better? nailing said gate in front of the woman your ex cheated on you with - and she's 120kg :p i race her daughter, who's three years younger than my own youngest, and run her ragged off the track sometimes too.

the best revenge? is success.

Last edited: