Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
i've just realised that today marks a year since i had my tumour surgery. what a difference a year makes. last year, i was so alienated from my children that i had to ask an almost stranger to look after me for the week post-surgery. today, my youngest daughter is asleep on my couch again, come home to mum, my eldest is in daily contact and discussing/writing her uni assignments along with me, and my son is my best mate. i go hang out at my twin's house and chat bikes with their housemate. i get to ride bmx, play with my hardtail, sing my heart out at muso night, play with my jewelry business and camera, work in the field i love and am endlessly fascinated with, and have met and loved some awesome people along the journey back to health. my dear friend lost his own battle with life just recently, and while i'm grieving him, i am forever grateful for the people who rallied around me when i was in a similar state last October.

Last edited:

0psi

Eats Squid
i've just realised that today marks a year since i had my tumour surgery. what a difference a year makes. last year, i was so alienated from my children that i had to ask an almost stranger to look after me for the week post-surgery. today, my youngest daughter is asleep on my couch again, come home to mum, my eldest is in daily contact and discussing/writing her uni assignments along with me, and my son is my best mate. i go hang out at my twin's house and chat bikes with their housemate. i get to ride bmx, play with my hardtail, sing my heart out at muso night, play with my jewelry business and camera, work in the field i love and am endlessly fascinated with, and have met and loved some awesome people along the journey back to health. my dear friend lost his own battle with life just recently, and while i'm grieving him, i am forever grateful for the people who rallied around me when i was in a similar state last October.
Realising I really should stop feeling sorry for myself just because I've got a touch of the flu, things are really pretty damn good. Thanks Violet, you rock!! Always an inspiration :)

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Brand new tyres.

And, when you are pleasantly surprised when something arrives in the mail from CRC and you weren't expecting it for a few more days.

Joy

Likes Dirt
How were they? Part of me wanted to go but DK's without Jello would be like Black Flag without Hank, The Clash without Joe, Pistols without Johnny, etc etc.
DKs were playing the same night as AC4 and Star Fucking Hipsters here in Brisbane. Decided to go see AC4 over DKs and was so glad I did. They were awesome

taquar

Likes Dirt
When you're just having a break from tearing up the trails next to the car, and watching a chick teach her friend how to ride on the dirt properly, and she yells out "Don't use two fingers to brake with! It's illegal!" And then have a quiet chuckle to yourself.

It's the little things in life... :D

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
This.

And Thievery Corporation.

Joy

Likes Dirt
The last 3 posts.....

1. Fresh Prince? Hell yeah

2. Pre drinks + COD? Hell yeah

3. L33t? Hell yeah

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Amazing light (sunrise/sunset/rainbows) while I'm out surfing

Offshore breezes

Not having enough cash on you to catch the bus, so you decide to walk Th 4km into town, and finding a bike in council cleanup :)

Win