Little Things You Love

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Never understood the appeal of nachos (or beer for that matter) :noidea: nothing personally against yours in particular, nachos in general just looks like vomit, run through a blender then run over repeatedly. And the smell. The wife goes apeshit over the stuff. That's just me though, I'm thinking about a third serve of goat stew.

LTIL nosy neighbour peeking over the fence Wednesday night while I was butchering the goat, and threatening to "call the cops, or a priest, or some freaking body!" Bwahahaha, god I love the suburbs.

Last edited:

camoshop

Banned
Never understood the appeal of nachos (or beer for that matter) :noidea: nothing personally against yours in particular, nachos in general just looks like vomit, run through a blender then run over repeatedly. And the smell. The wife goes apeshit over the stuff. That's just me though, I'm thinking about a third serve of goat stew.

LTIL nosy neighbour peeking over the fence Wednesday night while I was butchering the goat, and threatening to "call the cops, or a priest, or some freaking body!" Bwahahaha, god I love the suburbs.
im vegetarian so theres no beef in there :) but i never use to eat mexican then tried it and got hooked haha only mild though too spicy ruins me :p

edit* oh beer haha thought you said beef, must be the beer googles.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
life is good

..a quiet nite, triple cream brie and an almost emptied bottle of cab sav watching district 9... bahhhhhh fucking praawns

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kicking back with a beer and some home made nachos :thumb:
Did a woman make this? I see green and hardly enough cheese or sour cream for it to be man made. Where's the chilli? I'm sure indica could provide an excellent recipe for some hottness. Fuck I like nachos!!! Win.

driftking

Wheel size expert

Best vomit you will every eat.

Tonight's LTIL: pizza league pizza half V.T, half king wally.
If you don't know what they are

V.T -sour cream, pancetta, tomato, chicken, roasted potatoes, Spanish onion and chilli.
King wally - avocado, bacon, chicken, onion, tomato, topped with a squeeze of lemon.

Worked out after because I felt bad. (saturated fat and salt, not calories wise). some small studies show you can drastically limit the damage of high saturated fat meals by working out.

glasslike

Likes Dirt
Woke up at 3am.

Now it's 6:25am and I have already revised my whole semester workload.

Now I just sit back and wait for my exams.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The feeling of great joy as you leave work for the last time.

When it was your choice to leave. Being sacked licks the bags!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A rat pack of tallies, chicken ribs (yes I said chicken), Friday night football and a bit of Farkin. Oh, and the Mrs working back late.