Little Things You Love

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
LTIL - Pastorius' has now be convicted of murder. Resentencing to follow...

South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal ruled that the lower court did not correctly apply the rule of dolus eventualis - whether Pistorius knew that a death would be a likely result of his actions.
The minimum sentence for murder is 15 years but judges can apply some discretion.
South African law does not make provision for someone to be placed under house arrest for more than five years, so Pistorius will be going back to prison, reports the BBC's Pumza Fihlani in Johannesburg.

Hope the fucker rots, though I'm sure he'll be extended some kind of rich white man privileges.

stirk

Burner
LTIL - Pastorius' has now be convicted of murder. Resentencing to follow...

South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal ruled that the lower court did not correctly apply the rule of dolus eventualis - whether Pistorius knew that a death would be a likely result of his actions.
The minimum sentence for murder is 15 years but judges can apply some discretion.
South African law does not make provision for someone to be placed under house arrest for more than five years, so Pistorius will be going back to prison, reports the BBC's Pumza Fihlani in Johannesburg.

Hope the fucker rots, though I'm sure he'll be extended some kind of rich white man privileges.
Hope the springbok gets jumped in prison. How the fuck was he allowed to compete in the Olympics is beyond me.... Imagine flippers for feet next in the pool.

Let them all take roids and take the human body to its limits!!

stirk

Burner
Along the highway there are some drains in the bike lane.

Female roadie does not swerve around the drain she just hops over it at 60koh!!

Was a glorious sight to see.

moorey

call me Mia
Buller. In last 2.5 days....

9 copperheads.
3 internationals.
2 aboms.
8 delatites.
1 full epic.

Still got a day left :woot:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Buller. In last 2.5 days....

9 copperheads.
3 internationals.
2 aboms.
8 delatites.
1 full epic.

Still got a day left :woot:
Soft cock, you must be getting old when you think Buller is the shit......:thumb:

Just fuckin with ya, I know you love it"..........

I went to Buller once, once was enough.

moorey

call me Mia
mother.
f@cker.

what did you think of the Epic compared with the Delatite run?
The downhill in epic is nothing short of sublime. 26 gruelling km's to get to the downhill, so they had to make it worth doing. Having a second bite at it tomorrow, and know I'm too flogged after the last 3 days, but have to do the epic downhill again before I go. Love Delatite, but done more than enough this weekend.

moorey

call me Mia
Soft cock, you must be getting old when you think Buller is the shit......:thumb:

Just fuckin with ya, I know you love it"..........

I went to Buller once, once was enough.
I am old, cunteyes. It's as far as I'm prepared to travel these days.....