Little Things You Love

Matt H

Eats Squid
Just went and had some drinks with two girls from my dorm at the regatta. One has a better looking face, but the other one has bigger boobs.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Buuttt on the downside you where at the footy jock central of a sweatpit which is regatta.

wiooiiobeeer!

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Sitting on the single couch in my room, legs up on the bed, listening to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin continuously, whilst waiting for my mum to bring me home some McDonald's.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Just went and had some drinks with two girls from my dorm at the regatta. One has a better looking face, but the other one has bigger boobs.
What Dorm are you in? I know a fair few people in college at UQ. Need to go riding some time. :p

Back to topic: Seeing the difference between a blu-ray movie and a normal dvd. Hostel 2 looks SO much more epic in blu-ray...

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my ipod

its little, and i love it. and really how incredible is it that you can carry thousands of musical tracks in your pocket to listn to at any time you like? when before the invention of recorded music you had to ether sing, whistle play an instrument or go watch a concert if you wanted music.

its really awesome!

you should go listen to something chill and be happy :)

Staunch

Eats Squid
my ipod

its little, and i love it. and really how incredible is it that you can carry thousands of musical tracks in your pocket to listn to at any time you like? when before the invention of recorded music you had to ether sing, whistle play an instrument or go watch a concert if you wanted music.

its really awesome!

you should go listen to something chill and be happy :)
+1
That is all. :)

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Laying on the floor with my head between the speakers listening to Talking Heads. :D