Little Things You Love

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought a new DH lid off TBSM today, and proceeded to go to work and tell the tales of my over zealous impulse buy.

They then had to break the news that my GF had also bought me a new (and better) DH lid for Christmas. So had to quickly cancel that order before it left Sydney.

Pretty funny how I got to find out what my not so secret present was.

Well at least I now have a kick arse helmet coming my way.

Thanks Alex!!!

J

JaRedy

Bon Jovi tonight!
*like*. My lady was bar tending. She got to hear the whole thing. She got to see/hear U2 too, while getting paid to do it. SO jealous hahaha.

I love that a new mexican place is opening up next to the restaurant I work at. Free burrito's on Thursday! Cant wait for the Nacho's :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
that I got band 4's in everything for HSC.......... when i did sweet fuck all after year ten and i got a call half an hour before my test telling me I had an apprenticeship doing what I wanted, which ment I didn't give two shits what I got.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I work as a lifeguard part-time. The pebblecrete on the side of the pool takes no prisoners - Kids cry, until I give a band-aid, in which case it silences them perfectly.

taquar

Likes Dirt
I work as a lifeguard part-time. The pebblecrete on the side of the pool takes no prisoners - Kids cry, until I give a band-aid, in which case it silences them perfectly.
Try duct-tape as well. :)

Little thing I love?

TRON: Legacy

Daft Punk, you're fucking awesome. The movies good too.

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Bought a new DH lid off TBSM today, and proceeded to go to work and tell the tales of my over zealous impulse buy.

They then had to break the news that my GF had also bought me a new (and better) DH lid for Christmas. So had to quickly cancel that order before it left Sydney.
So both TBSM and your GF are awesome?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 for Speedhunters. I want a sticker!!!

Creative auto-tuning for the lulz or epic remixes. Heres a couple re-posts,

[video=youtube;civOdWxd4Kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civOdWxd4Kc&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
[video=youtube;9Cd36WJ79z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cd36WJ79z4[/video]

Little things you hate: Auto-tuning shit singers just so they can earn coin based on an image and not for good music.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Looking at the big picture. How has science helped us?
I love pesimisim, and poor spelling.
I love the noises of nature.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Looking at the big picture. How has science helped us?
I love pesimisim, and poor spelling.
I love the noises of nature.
If your thinking that life was all lollipops and lullabies before scientific advancement your kidding yourself. Use technology to your benefit, don't become a slave to it. :)

Last edited: