Little Things You Love

ademb

Likes Dirt
Getting all my receipts, invoices and statements together so I can drop them off to my accountant, with another lovely looking tax return on the way :D :D

And starting to pack all my riding gear away because I move to Whistler for a year in 12 days time :D

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=vimeo;7809605]http://vimeo.com/7809605[/video]

Everything you see is CG Animated. Dayyyyummmmmmm

Last edited:

ademb

Likes Dirt
Getting to take your mates freshly worked and tuned VZ commodore ute for a drive, all 326 kilowatts at the rear treads of it.

H-o-l-e-e-y smokes! :D

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Reading "OMG! Brad Pitt is going to be filming in Glasgow over the next few weeks!!!" on my little sister's Facebook, only to do some idle research whilst bored and find out just what it is that Mr Jolie is shooting in the Glesgae slums.

Zombies.

More importantly, Max Brooks' Zombies

The film adaptation of The Greatest Story Ever Told is finally happening and if it's even half as good as the book, I'll be seeing it twice, buying the collectors edition blu-ray and quite possibly either naming my children after it or attempting an assassination of the US president in it's name!

Fuck yeah!!! World War Z here we come!!!

I wonder if it's too late to apply to be an extra?

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mudguards, fitted a set to a bike I built to ride to work on, actually the most amazing invention since the bicycle, these ones even look good ha