Little Things You Love

0psi

Eats Squid
Getting caught in a hail storm while riding. To start with it was very much a LTYH but after being pelted in the head for a few minutes you can't help but laugh. The hot shower when I got home was pretty damn good too.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I thought the exact same thing when I moved out, until about two weeks later when I realised I actually have to pay good money to have a roof over my head. I'd quite happily move back in with my parents if they hadn't moved 2500 kilometers away.

Though I guess that was their way of saying "We no longer want you, so GTFO"...
Your problem is the ridiculous rent that comes with being smack bang in the middle of darlinghurst. I reckon you'd have a different experience entirely if your rent was 100 bucks less a week.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Your problem is the ridiculous rent that comes with being smack bang in the middle of darlinghurst. I reckon you'd have a different experience entirely if your rent was 100 bucks less a week.
Yeah, but then you'd have to worry about being killed by a rat/shady room mate for 100 bucks a week.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah, but then you'd have to worry about being killed by a rat/shady room mate for 100 bucks a week.
100 bucks less a week, not 100 a week. Pretty sure Tris pays some f'd up amount/week. I find $200 pretty manageable.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
100 bucks less a week, not 100 a week. Pretty sure Tris pays some f'd up amount/week. I find $200 pretty manageable.
Na, I pay $220. Not entirely unreasonable. It's more my lack of a decent consistent income that has me struggling. Freelancing is rough.

taquar

Likes Dirt
Na, I pay $220. Not entirely unreasonable. It's more my lack of a decent consistent income that has me struggling. Freelancing is rough.
Its easier when there is 2 people splitting $325 a week for an awesome 2 bedroom unit. And that my housemate is also my girlfriend. :). Only problem is that the man space is yet to be detailed in its furnishings. Its got fence pailings as walls, so a few tarps for privacy are in order...

OT, christening the new place by smoking 20 year old, hand made, cuban cigars with our two closest friends... :)

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Ah okay that's pretty reasonable. For some reason i thought I'd remembered it being something insane like 300/week. I know what you mean about not earning anything, though... Last year I was just scraping through.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Accoustic versions of anything.

Horrorshow, for example...

[video=youtube_share;Kn60nQ_ZZKo]http://youtu.be/Kn60nQ_ZZKo[/video]