Little Things You Love

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
League of Legends: Dominion just got oficially released! The most fun you can have without spending a cent!

[video=youtube;mxDJTjng3_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxDJTjng3_o&feature=feedu[/video]

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going gold panning and being close to giving up but then finding some of the good stuff. Pity it wasn't worth anything. My jackpot for today though was acquiring "The Walking Dead" tv series. I don't know if its out on DVD here as it was only shown in America, but I would recommend it to anyone interested in Zombie stuff. It's pretty easy to find if you know where to look.:thumb:
It's on free to air over here. Not bad imo, there's some solid B grade acting though. Do you mind if I ask how much the DVD's set you back?

It's on free to air over here. Not bad imo, there's some solid B grade acting though. Do you mind if I ask how much the DVD's set you back?
I didn't get the DVD's nor the Blueray. I got them via another, unmentionable, method. I haven't looked into area coding or anything, but I assume you could buy them online somewhere. Try Amamzon, they have it for under $20.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Enjoying a 60k road ride with a mate on a sunny, 20 degree Spring day. Makes all the other shit going on at the moment seem just that little bit more manageable.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Enjoying a 60k road ride with a mate on a sunny, 20 degree Spring day. Makes all the other shit going on at the moment seem just that little bit more manageable.
Was this today?I just got back from a +/-40km ride and it was horrible - cold headwinds in every direction.

LTYL - german beer and being on holidays

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Was this today?I just got back from a +/-40km ride and it was horrible - cold headwinds in every direction.
Yeah, started at midday and rode all over the East and down to La Perouse. T'was a bit windy but I didn't notice it as much as I thought I would surprisingly.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Having a 12 hour flight delay turn into a year of free booze

A couple of weeks ago whilst on holiday I was stuck in Bangkok for an extra 12 hours due to mechanical issues with the flight. Qantas were pretty apologetic and threw me an upgrade to Premium Economy and put me up in a hotel in the meantime. That was all nice enough but seeing as I was going to be sleeping through most of the flight anyway and I was heading to Sydney to spend a weekend of quality time with the new girlfriend before going back to work, I would have preferred the earlier flight.

As it turns out, that upgrade had given me just enough extra status points to bump me up to Gold frequent flyer just days before all my points were due to expire. This means that for the next year, I can use and abuse Qantas' lounges without having to fork out $470 for the privilege. Sweet!

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Speaking to my semi-estranged girlfriend for the first time in 2 weeks, having a heavy conversation and crying a lot, then the conversation turning happy and we both log off Skype feeling good about being away from each other for a long time.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube;RtS2Ikk7A9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I[/video]

Lmao
HOLY SHIT My housemate showed me this exactly half an hour before you posted it!?!?!?
Trippy.

Deep Heat.... oooohhhhhhh......myyyyyyy ggooooddddd........

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Hahaha!

How much was the ghillie suit? I've always wanted one.
$175 was for a really good, hunting quality one-my brother and I split it between us for general stupidity use. The less you spend the larger the clumps of 1 colour are and the less burlap you have. <$100 and you look like a christmas tree with a serious skin disease.

I was basically invisible just crouched in the bushes on our front lawn. Definitely a worthwhile aquisition.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
HOLY SHIT My housemate showed me this exactly half an hour before you posted it!?!?!?
Trippy.
Yeah, it's been doing the facebook rounds the last week or so.

Here's the Jamie Oliver equivalent...both are gold.

[video=youtube_share;mEbYfuF6IiM]http://youtu.be/mEbYfuF6IiM[/video]