Little Things You Love

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Good call. Big boss cigars and those paper covered chocolate cigs were my favorite back in the day. If I had those again, bang, I'd be back in the 70's. Along with fags before they were fads. Fark, its a miracle I don't smoke, lol.
Actually, now that you say it, I wonder who owned Fags/Fads/Big Boss cigars, etc? Maybe Fags were to Winnie Blues what $1 Saver Accounts were to the Commonwealth Bank. Anyone attribute their smoking to subconscious child behaviour conditioning? :p

Minlak

custom titis
Actually, now that you say it, I wonder who owned Fags/Fads/Big Boss cigars, etc? Maybe Fags were to Winnie Blues what $1 Saver Accounts were to the Commonwealth Bank. Anyone attribute their smoking to subconscious child behaviour conditioning? :p
My dad is / was a heavy smoker and I hated smoking with a passion as a little kid wouldn't go near my Dad if he had a lit cigarette and my childhood ended the day i saw my Mum light up a cigarette. I was / am a fat kid I loved the fags lollies and I would see other kids buy them and pretend to smoke but not I .... I would buy them and go hide some where and scoff them down as if they were a dirty little secret I must hide. I was amused to find them many years later after smoking had started to become less umm "Fashionable" and they were then called Fads....

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going back to uni as a mature age student and seeing all the first year girls dress up like it was a fashion parade.
It makes me laugh is all.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going back to uni as a mature age student and seeing all the first year girls dress up like it was a fashion parade.
Reppin the footy shorts, shirt and thongs and getting all muddy/grassy when you walk across the oval to get to your lecture quicker.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First year students are generally pretty hilarious, regardless of what they wear.

LTYH: Taking first year papers.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
heading off this weekend with the other half to ride yet another monster track - Mt Gambier :tickled_pink: tho i may yet regret signing on for Retro as well......

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Sitting back and listening to the Bruce Springsteen concert that took place just hours ago on the other side of the world. I love the Internet.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Taking a study break to watch a bunch of memorable simpsons clips on youtube.

[video=youtube;pD-LB9z6nxg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD-LB9z6nxg&feature=related[/video]

There are some great moments from back in the early seasons...

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Bizarrest moment of the day from yesterday's Future Music Festival. In a day that saw a pair of disappointing sets from two of my most eagerly anticipated acts: New Order and Aphex Twin, Die Antwoord saved the day with an absolute stormer of a set that included this gem...

[video=youtube;_Wd67N1ZcXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wd67N1ZcXo[/video]

aw yeah. There might be a bit of bad language in this vid