Little Things You Love

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The fact that I just booked my flight today and will be moving to London in February to live and study for a while!

nathanm

Eats Squid
Despite being diagnosed with aggressive skin cancer in August and the vet suggesting he be put down there and then, my 12 year old dallie not only gave us our xmas wished and lived to go away on holidays with us, he's absolutely bossed it, you wouldn't even know he's sick despite a massive growth on his leg. He even managed to retrieve almost every parrot fish we caught and released by, swimming after them, sticking his entire head under water to grab it, and proceeded to eat them all alive.

Greatest dog ever.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
The fact that a carton of goon fits perfectly in the second layer of a case of Solo. Glue the cardboard back together and pop a couple more under the spare tyre in the cavity and we're all set for three days of Falls ;)

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Here's what you actually want.
Nope. Don't want what is essentially a racebike. I've been there and done that [albeit at a lower price point]. Also it's a four not a twin and plastic [carbon in this case] is for fake tits.
What I want is something entertaining to ride on the street. KTM plan to bring the 1290 R to the market at between 180 to 200hp with a sub 200kg weight ready to ride.

rone

Eats Squid
Nope. Don't want what is essentially a racebike. I've been there and done that [albeit at a lower price point]. Also it's a four not a twin and plastic [carbon in this case] is for fake tits.
What I want is something entertaining to ride on the street. KTM plan to bring the 1290 R to the market at between 180 to 200hp with a sub 200kg weight ready to ride.
Second that. The Aprilia only makes sense at well over the legal limit. Ridden legally it's just a wrist-breaking pain in the arse. The KTM is pure sex.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Unicycle.

And learn to juggle.
I see what you did there Spike.
I have many bicycles that cover a lot of different types of riding, but I also enjoy committing speeding crimes against humanity every now and again. Plus I can use it to cover the 60km of windy roads to work.