Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Seeing our timid rescue dog go up to a male stranger on a walk voluntarily and ask for a pat. That only took nearly two years of bad things at the hand of a man not happening to him for him to finally start relaxing.
Lucky the stranger wanted a pat! My mum's dog is still scared of things after 14 years...a simple heavy foot step and she will jump back, even if not nearby.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Seeing our timid rescue dog go up to a male stranger on a walk voluntarily and ask for a pat. That only took nearly two years of bad things at the hand of a man not happening to him for him to finally start relaxing.
Good job... keep at it.

Yeah, I reckon our youngest whippet got belted as a puppy... scared of everything. Loved now though.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Lucky the stranger wanted a pat! My mum's dog is still scared of things after 14 years...a simple heavy foot step and she will jump back, even if not nearby.
Sam is not the most intimidating of hounds, but even so we don’t let them go up to people unless we can see they’re cool with it. Sam slowly and cautiously approached the guy who was calmly and gently saying hello little fella.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sam is not the most intimidating of hounds, but even so we don’t let them go up to people unless we can see they’re cool with it. Sam slowly and cautiously approached the guy who was calmly and gently saying hello little fella.

Thats exactly what I say when I want to eat dog.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Just scored the Ballarat region for my work, with it being predicted to be the next hotspot I'm super pumped! Our display house should be ready early next year. keen.