Little Things You Love

oldcorollas

Levin the moment

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I don't know much of this story (I read your link though).
So the guy didn't get charged for raping this girl, he now tries to sue a TV show for making him look like the bad guy. During the course of all of this he allegedly rapes another woman. He's got more trials coming his way and he's worried about his name being tarnished? And what exactly did the TV station win? Why in the fuck of all fucks did this guy go after a defamation case if he dodged the initial trial of raping this girl? The story you linked basically says he raped her but they can't prove it?
The whole thing sounds like it is made up to get guys on a forum who don't watch the news to wonder what the fucking point of a justice system is.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
So the guy didn't get charged for raping this girl,
oh he was charged... but a juror caused a mistrial ("did their own research", and took it into court), and she was understandably not able to go through the whole trauma with another case from scratch.. so he got off

bear the bear

Is a real bear
So the guy didn't get charged for raping this girl, he now tries to sue a TV show for making him look like the bad guy. During the course of all of this he allegedly rapes another woman. He's got more trials coming his way and he's worried about his name being tarnished? And what exactly did the TV station win? Why in the fuck of all fucks did this guy go after a defamation case if he dodged the initial trial of raping this girl? The story you linked basically says he raped her but they can't prove it?
The whole thing sounds like it is made up to get guys on a forum who don't watch the news to wonder what the fucking point of a justice system is.
BRS & Kerry Stokes is the prelude to this absolute fucking mess...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
But you could Mr Poods, you could. :)
I know, but it is also very hard to find them now. I have 2 lovely sets of forks here begging to go on a slope style dual slalom 4x frame, but fucked if I can find one. I was even looking to see if there are any 27.5 frames I could "chop down" so to speak and came up feeling a bit dry.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I know, but it is also very hard to find them now. I have 2 lovely sets of forks here begging to go on a slope style dual slalom 4x frame, but fucked if I can find one. I was even looking to see if there are any 27.5 frames I could "chop down" so to speak and came up feeling a bit dry.
Something will turn up. Not like you need it today so jsut keep an eye out. 4x frames never are common to find but hang in there and keep that bank account primed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I only found out a few moments ago that penguins are almost exclusively a southern hemisphere creature. Just some ob the Galapagos islands in the north.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
To be honest, I'd be expecting his wife :eek: depending on age of course
the Scumtree profile says 'maria' & (whatever pronoun you want) has been trying to flog overpriced (possibly fake) handbags and dresses since early last year. I think maria would be wise to consult the local methheads on competitive and reasonable pricing. :)