Live Music Thread

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Wormrot killed it last night. Been wanting to see them for a while (and annoyed they didn’t have any local gigs when I was in Singapore earlier in the year). They didn’t disappoint.

IMG_9512.jpeg

Napalm Death were quality also.

IMG_9513-compressed.jpeg

Thankful that some bands still come across to this backwater. The venues we have left are pretty shit and these gigs never sell out.

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Descedents at the Forum last night. No photos, I think the people in front of me took enough for everyone.
Really good show and a pretty good crowd for a Wednesday night. I am far too old for gigs where the headliner starts at 10pm and there's work the next day :(

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Descedents at the Forum last night. No photos, I think the people in front of me took enough for everyone.
Really good show and a pretty good crowd for a Wednesday night. I am far too old for gigs where the headliner starts at 10pm and there's work the next day :(
I hear you. We just picked up tickets to the new Birthday Party doco next Wednesday. Check the calendar and we’ve also got tickets to a Built to Spill gig. Theoretically possible but man, Thursday is gonna suck

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Set in Adelaide was exactly the same as Punk in Drublic gig on youtube... Finish on 'suburban home'?
Went for Karl, stayed for the drummer!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Set in Adelaide was exactly the same as Punk in Drublic gig on youtube... Finish on 'suburban home'?
Went for Karl, stayed for the drummer!
Pretty sure they finished with 'Get the time'.
I think Suburban Home was the the last or 2nd last song before the encore.

indica

Serial flasher
In the Valley and Mallrat was playing in... a mall.
Good fun poppy earworms.

1699171547602.png

Then went and had a dance, Same Divine played a cracker of a set, the crowd was... odd. Up for it but a weird vibe, I think too much cocaine was there.

PXL_20231104_115827528.jpg