Looking for a dj hardtail frame under $400...help me

Got Awesome?

Likes Bikes
You might be waiting a long time! I've messaged them twice and months later... still waiting...

I think there may be a level of cool you have to achieve first, in which case, I will probably be waiting forever.

:(

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
You might be waiting a long time! I've messaged them twice and months later... still waiting...

I think there may be a level of cool you have to achieve first, in which case, I will probably be waiting forever.

:(
Nothing to do with being cool, but it definitely has something to do with being a fool. If you actually READ the section on gaining trading access you may have seen this.

*Do NOT PM or Email Scott or any other admin asking for access, your messages will be ignored.

Now maybe next time know what you're talking about before you have a little sook.

DW-1

Dirt Works
I currently have a Norco bigfoot 07 model... it is doing me well on the jumps but the seat tube length is too long, it is 17 inchs. it iritates me because it doesnt allow me to do as many tricks and tweaks as a dj frame with 13 to 14 inch seat tube length would allow me. so if you are trying to sell your dj frame, send me a message and i will be sure to check it out... im desperate...remeber to keep the price under $400.:)
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=95694

Usually, for that kind of price... you'd be talking 2nd hand. But at the moment, you can get 207 DMR frame, brand new for $350. Includes std new bike warranty.

Talk to your local dealer.

Elvis.