Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

oneadi

Squid
hey guys keen to do some shuttling too can do monday's or tuesday's most weeks looking for some riding buddies!!

jimmijolly

Likes Bikes
Aye there, looking for a few crew to hit up some tracks as well, have just stopped working every weekend so I am keen for shuttle missions, I have a triton ute with towball if that helps, live in Brunswick but don't mind driving up to the alps for a fang, just want to get out and in the dirt!

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Hey all, I'm keen to get together with a group to ride with, I've only just returned to downhill so I'd like to ride with other people, I'm on the mornington peninsula

crazy-man

Likes Dirt
You wouldn't think a big company like trek would take that long. A month at the most. Then it would be constant phone calls (angrier each call). What is the fault?

dunndog

Eats Squid
You wouldn't think a big company like trek would take that long. A month at the most. Then it would be constant phone calls (angrier each call). What is the fault?
Cracked swingarm on my 2011 but no more in stock so it's a new 2012 frame.. this is week 6. They did say a month maybe, but yeah it's dragging on now...

Anthony!

Likes Dirt
I've recently just gotten myself a new DH bike, after not riding a bike for 2 years.
Ive been heading to Kinglake and Narby a fair bit. Always good to ride with more people though!

leadz

Likes Bikes
Slow

Cracked swingarm on my 2011 but no more in stock so it's a new 2012 frame.. this is week 6. They did say a month maybe, but yeah it's dragging on now...
For a sport that likes to move fast. they take your cash fast but when it comes to warranty stuff they take there fucken time. that sucks dude i feel your pain.

dunndog

Eats Squid
For a sport that likes to move fast. they take your cash fast but when it comes to warranty stuff they take there fucken time. that sucks dude i feel your pain.
True that! The rep will be Feelin the pain also tomorrow when I call his mobile!