Looking for some DH'ers to ride with

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Anyone be up for a midweek after work
Ride? I'm up at red hill most nights

Moyes

Squid
Anyone interested in riding iride at Apollo Bay on Easter Monday 9/4.
There is 6 or 7 tracks with lots variety and a shuttle to boot. I reakon its one of the best places in Victoria to ride. If interesed you will need to book with Mike, check out the Apollo Bay Thread. I think the shuttle cost $50. PM me if you any more info
Cheers

jimmijolly

Likes Bikes
Anyone interested in riding iride at Apollo Bay on Easter Monday 9/4.
There is 6 or 7 tracks with lots variety and a shuttle to boot. I reakon its one of the best places in Victoria to ride. If interesed you will need to book with Mike, check out the Apollo Bay Thread. I think the shuttle cost $50. PM me if you any more info
Cheers
I am thinking of going down that day, will have a spare seat in the ute if anyone needs a ride, went last easter, heaps of fun, hope there's some mud!

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
ill see if im free (ie confirm with the evil overloard) and if im still in victoria ill come down for a ride ive heard some great things about the iride park

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Apollo Bay is definitely worth the trip. I will also be looking for people to ride/shuttle with after Easter when I get my new DH rig. I am able to get out most weekends and Thursday and Friday afternoons, so PM me if you're looking for someone to head out to the local trails with.

Moyes

Squid
If your interested in riding Apollo Bay you have to book with Mike, if poeple don't and he hasn't got the numbers he'll cancel and ride. Check Apollo Bay Iride thread contact details.

hargs

Likes Bikes
Yep, going down around lunch time, got a spare seat if you're anywhere near Brunswick or if not give us a shout if you go, got a silver gambler!
I'm right for a lift. I will probably be around from 10ish. I've got a red big hit.

Gerra456gt

Likes Dirt
cool thread!

I'm 29 + keen to get together with a group to ride with, i have been out of the sport for 1 &1/2 years and i want to get back into downhill, I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne! i been to a few spots usually ride dandys, youis, red hill or Maldon.
keen to go riding Sun Mornings or mondays as its my R D O

deej

Likes Bikes
Hey all, i've only just signed up here, but i'm Gippsland local, DH rider, i've been out in these hills for years, if anyone wants to ride Jeeralang, but I also travel to Buller, You Yangs, Mt Taylor (Bairnsdale).
I'm yet to get to Narbethong, but was thinking of checking it out soon.
Just did a quick afternoon at YY yesterday.

I have a holden ute, with a 2 bike Grip sport style rack. I'm avail pretty much all week/weekends, I work offshore, so heaps of time off.

I've been trying to find interested parties for years to build trails with in the areas of Mirboo North/Darlimurla/Boolarra, Morwell, Hazelwood, Jeeralang etc..
But i'm more than happy to travel or help others build tracks.

Last edited:

oneadi

Squid
Mt Buller

Hey Anyone heading to buller this weekend, i will be up there sat and sun on a blue SC bullit if anyone is up that way and want to do some runs!!

lawrancesimpson

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, I have recently moved to Melbourne from Queenstown. I'm looking for people to ride with who know the area, as I don't. I live in brunswick and I'm super keen to get out of the city and find some awesome trails to rip down. I've got a shit falcon stationwagon that is begging to go on biking missions. I only ride DH so I up for shuttles if there's enough people.

PM me if you want to ride

rustysteel

Likes Bikes
Hey Anyone heading to buller this weekend, i will be up there sat and sun on a blue SC bullit if anyone is up that way and want to do some runs!!
Was up there yesterday (fri) ,trails in great condition - grippy! Get up there before the season finishes!

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
hi guys not goin riding this weekend my calf is still killing me from a crashed jump :( and i have to finish building the gates at my house as we just bought two beautiful kelpie pups and are picking them up next weekend :D