Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
John mate, how are ya! How was NZ?

Have you been in the injuries lately too? As you probably read, i did my left thumb on day 2 in NZ
I've been pretty well, NZ was awesome, only did 1 day riding when I went heli-biking in Queenstown though. That was pretty cool. Yeah I read about your thumb, shit hey. Oh well, you'll be on the bike way before me! 6 weeks in a cast and 3 months off the bike.

Hows the vivid going? Any different?

Have to catch up. When do you start work? if you have already, hows it going?

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Hey john, 3 months off the bike.. deep burn....

Looks like another one to add to the list of broken people...

Look aftter yourself, catch up for ride once your fixed and I get a weekend off.

baker158

Likes Dirt
hey fellas I'm back in the gong and i now have a car with a 3 bike rack to go on the back if any one is interested for a ride. thing is i'm now working during the week but if anyone wants to come for a ride on weekends I'm keen or possibly in the afternoon after work i usually finish about 4.

Last edited:

onedollarodent

Likes Dirt
I've been pretty well, NZ was awesome, only did 1 day riding when I went heli-biking in Queenstown though. That was pretty cool. Yeah I read about your thumb, shit hey. Oh well, you'll be on the bike way before me! 6 weeks in a cast and 3 months off the bike.

Hows the vivid going? Any different?

Have to catch up. When do you start work? if you have already, hows it going?
Thumbs probably got another 2 weeks to fully heal.
3 months off is terrible, and i feel for ya.... But im sure you can get on sooner and make it to some of the NSW state races!!!!!

DH State Calander is,
Round 1 April 4-5 Thredbo
Round 2 May 2-3 Ourimbah
Round 3 June 6-7 Del Rio
Round 4 July 4-5 Awaba
State Champs August 22-23 Lithgow (New Track)

Which of these can you guys make??? Lets do some organisation and get into some racing for 09.

Im pretty keen on the Thredbo trip, as I havent had a chance to ride it this year yet

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im keen for these dates carl!

Im thinking of going for an arvo ride out at menai on wednesday if you guys are keen..

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Lets confirm tomorrow, (weather depending)

10am Keira shops, ***Edit*** Maybe Oxford falls insted, maybe better in the wet

Who's in:
Me
Nerf
Plow

And theres one more seat for someone else...

Check back online tomorrow morn about 830 for wet weather details... I dont mind a bit of wetness, but not heavy rain. I think uni would be OK in the wet

Last edited:

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Hopefully the rain stops....

Who's up for riding thurs/friday?

I was thinking the gong on thurs then maybe trying for Oxford falls friday

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
It will most likely be too wet thurs friday anyway...

I've also got saturday off. Im keen as to ride, its been too long since the last time I rode with shuttles.

So I dont care were, as long as we can shuttle