Low stack stems?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Looking for a low stack 50mm stem. Lowest I’ve found is a dmr defy at 31mm. Are there any other stems with smaller stack height?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Thanks Moorey, I like the ragley and it comes in grey. I’m guessing 30mm is going to be about it. I was chasing 10mm if I pull the trigger on the fork I found. I may have to get a slammed headset as it would still be close. Anyone no if I can buy just top cap? Will be for a banshee paradox. Would I be able to leave top cup in place or have to replace the whole lot?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Syntace flatforce is 25mm.

Also cane creek slamset. Pretty sure you will need to replace the whole top assembly.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Funn's Funduro stems come in 45mm and 60mm options from memory and the stack height is really low, I can measure one later tonight if you're interested.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Funn's Funduro stems come in 45mm and 60mm options from memory and the stack height is really low, I can measure one later tonight if you're interested.
32mm... Which is also about the same as the Ragley stem Moorey mentioned above.

The Ragley has a bit of a taper top and bottom which takes up a few mm that's not listed.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Ended up buying a DMR defy. If anyone could link a place for a ragley would be appreciated. The syntrace were to expensive and didn’t like the down sweep. I could of soon ended up in the f—k wit thread for being that guy who spent more on a stem, headset and riser bar to blow the saving on the fork. Was getting up there to being as expensive as a new csu.