Lunch cutting on sales.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Yes, but you are ethical. This isn't aimed at those who are.
This is more about another unscrupulous trader on here, and a couple of his or her recent antics, but for example, with the stem I was looking to buy recently, I replied on thread, someone else later replied and also said they were sending pm. Seller only looked at pm, not thread. He didn't do the wrong thing, he just didn't check thread, and this isn't about him anyway.
Moorey,

Your an idiot. You never said you were buying the stem, you simply asked what the stack height was. As I explained in that thread, if you were definitely going to take it you should have said "I'll take it if the stack height is under "x". There are lots of time wasters in the for sale forums, so you need to be clear with what your intentions are.

I have been trading in this forum for over 10 years, and have always done it ethically and without complaint. I don't appreciate you implying otherwise to the whole forum. I have even traded with you.

You think with the 13,000 posts you've written on here you would have learnt something about how to communicate.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Moorey,

There are lots of time wasters in the for sale forums, so you need to be clear with what your intentions are.

You think with the 13,000 posts you've written on here you would have learnt something about how to communicate.
:amen:........................

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey,

Your an idiot. You never said you were buying the stem, you simply asked what the stack height was. As I explained in that thread, if you were definitely going to take it you should have said "I'll take it if the stack height is under "x". There are lots of time wasters in the for sale forums, so you need to be clear with what your intentions are.

I have been trading in this forum for over 10 years, and have always done it ethically and without complaint. I don't appreciate you implying otherwise to the whole forum. I have even traded with you.

1. This thread isn't about the stem. I've stated that. There is another whole issue on the table.
2. It's absolutely not about you, see above.
3. I think we have actually traded. Didn't I buy hoops off you about 2 years ago? Irrelevant, I've never had an issue with you, trading or otherwise.
4. This is/was never about the stem

edit. It also involved something I witnessed, but have nothing to do with.

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
........but for example, with the stem I was looking to buy recently, I replied on thread, someone else later replied and also said they were sending pm. Seller only looked at pm, not thread. He didn't do the wrong thing, he just didn't check thread, and this isn't about him anyway.
Ivan, not sure where there is any implication of you doing anything wrong. In fact, it was directly stated that you did nothing wrong and that this has nothing to do with your transaction.

Boom King

I agree with Moorey, there needs to be some transparency.

In the end, the seller can sell to whomever they choose but if you want to be an unethical chunt, you should be fine with being called out.

Minlak

custom titis
Here is the issues in point form.
1) People do most of the trading in PM
2) PM makes it convenient to say "Fred" got in first.
3) This isn't about money people should state when saying they are buying it if they have to sell something first or wait for birthday money from granny to pay.
4) People should have to post in the actual thread they have sent a PM and the seller should check the actual thread first.
5) We have to apply for trading access but that only applies to selling as you can PM any member. If this happens then the seller should state in the thread they have another interested party.
6) The actual main issue is people post a sale and don't bother checking it. If its important enough to sell then it should be important enough to check the thread.

I see where this issue is coming from I have replied in threads about brakes about 2 mins after it was posted only to be told 2 days later they are sold in PM the seller hasn't even checked the thread. I get that pick up beats post but then don't offer postage if it is too much hassle.

Boom King

Here is the issues in point form.
1) People do most of the trading in PM
2) PM makes it convenient to say "Fred" got in first.
3) This isn't about money people should state when saying they are buying it if they have to sell something first or wait for birthday money from granny to pay.
4) People should have to post in the actual thread they have sent a PM and the seller should check the actual thread first.
5) We have to apply for trading access but that only applies to selling as you can PM any member. If this happens then the seller should state in the thread they have another interested party.
6) The actual main issue is people post a sale and don't bother checking it. If its important enough to sell then it should be important enough to check the thread.

I see where this issue is coming from I have replied in threads about brakes about 2 mins after it was posted only to be told 2 days later they are sold in PM the seller hasn't even checked the thread. I get that pick up beats post but then don't offer postage if it is too much hassle.
Bang on

I recently replied in a garage sale and Pm'ed about the item. A few others replied about other items. No replies to anyone, either in thread or via pm. Two days later, seller posts up that someone else bought half a dozen items, sorry guys.

Seller is a Cockpilot and should be able to be called on it.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
If there is one issue that I find unacceptable it is when a member undercuts a sale by offering more than the asking price via PM and then tries to flip that same item on this website for profit.

The person that is doing this needs to know that we do not appreciate the mercenary attitude he has towards trading on this website. The person also needs to know that should this behaviour persist we will act on it.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Dry your tears

Fucking whiner......

Time to lock your own thread fella.

:sulkiness:

:flame:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
online garage sale i'm a member of on FB has these rules.

you post *sold* am PM-ing you

anyone else's expressions of interest are posted as NIL (next in line) which means the seller can contact the next person if the sale falls through.
once the item is sold it's title is changed to sold, and left up for 24 hours to allow people time to see it, then removed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You idiots! There is clearly one way to solve this issue and everyone is ignoring it. AUCTION is the way forward!