Man Arrested for Building Dirt Jump on Harbour Bridge

Nmag

Likes Dirt
A man was arrested today for building a dirt jump on the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The man was stopped by police while working on the approach. The police arrested the man and carted him away. The man was heard yelling "But I need to fix the lip!", "Get some water", and "Wait till the transition truck gets here!" to a crowd of onlookers. A Bob Cat was used to clean up the mess.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-fascism-protest/story-e6freuy9-1226021918781

Attachments

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *calms self* That is a TERRIBLE thing to do :rolleyes:

Although it is giving MTB'ers a bad name

Wait wait wait, ( just read the daily telegragh report) was he building a Dirtjump? or just protesting?

Last edited:

Riding Hoares

Likes Dirt
Not trying to ruin the funny story here but the headline states that "A SYDNEY driver has been arrested after dumping a load of dirt from a truck on the Sydney Harbour bridge to protest against fascism"

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
Not trying to ruin the funny story here but the headline states that "A SYDNEY driver has been arrested after dumping a load of dirt from a truck on the Sydney Harbour bridge to protest against fascism"
joke |jōk|
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter,

M

markterei

joke

i hope you don't think everyone has an uncle called bob as well...

Red Peekay

Likes Dirt
Was he building on the approach (uphill) or on the departure (downhill)?? Be damn hard riding up the bridge to hit that kicker!!

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
"taken to North Sydney Police Station where he was charged with put thing on road restrict/endanger road or interfere with the public."

Nice work Rhys, you chode.

TeddyBear

Squid
I would of loved to see him hitting a 20 foot dirt jump on the Harbor Bridge,
It would of made my day :)
Especially if he got broadcasted on the new!