Marzocchi 06 888 bushing kit?

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a bushing kit for my 2006 RC2X 888's. Chainreactioncycles seems to be the only place that sells them.
I've been trying for months on chainreaction only to finally get sent the wrong ones then told i'll just have to wait for more to come in stock and try my luck.
So if someone has a kit laying around they don't need or knows of another place that sells them that would be amazing!

Cheers,
Adam

Unfortunately Ebay has an abundance of the 2006 66/2007 66 and 888 one's, but not the 2006 888's, which i've heard are different to the 07's and won't fit =/
Thanks anyway mate

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
The 06 888 RC2X uses 35mm bushings similar to the ones used in the Shiver DC, these are not sold in a kit but individually

You require the following

2 x Marzocchi Part Number 538038 Upper Bushing
2 x Marzocchi Part Number 538124 Lower Bushing

Contact SCV Imports (Aussie Zocchi Distro) and see if they have or can source any.

I have also attached the Tech Manual for the forks which has a parts breakdown and service instructions.

Hope this helps :)

Attachments

Cheers mate! Absolute legend! :biggrin1:
Been literally trying for about 6 months to get some new bushings, looks like i'll have some soon!
Haha I have the tech manual too, it's not the most descriptive of things though I found.