POS maybe i have a better bike who knows

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The meds from hospital along with boredom are kicking goals at the moment, with the broken ribs and the the right side of my chest still healing from surgery, my masturbation hobby has come to a crashing halt, but bike building is a go go!

I'm thinking if I can get a big ribbed dong (cheap, pm if you've got a old used one - also a blowup doll {cheap! used thats fine} for the child carrier I'll be towing) would make for some awesome grips and a nice ice breaker in the you yangs carpark on a Saturday morning.

Lube for the slider post is something I haven't considered, obviously a must, I am thinking that an oil based lube would be the go, as a water based lube would not go the distance due to sweating, some form of silicon lube perhaps, but the budget is tight (giggity, not for long)? anyone got any experience in long duration sweaty arse... stuff?

SIlastic, just googled, surely a lot more expensive than cable ties, I can always throw a few more on there of you think strength may be a issue. Although then the spokes are likely to give way? I'd rather have the rotor fly off than tear all the spokes off one side. AMP discs (back in the early 90's) had an adaptor to mount rotors to normal hubs via the sopke holes and the spokes then mounted via the adaptor, might have a look on retro bike someone might have one or two cheap.

While the askiums aren't a high end wheel set, they have held up well to commuting, not impressed that they are not 20mm adaptable, not sure if any road wheel is, may have to get a kick starter going?

Yup light on the rebound too I think, although maybe I need to get a CCDB on the rear to control the high speed rebound, might help to stop a torn colon, as Mr Hands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case) found out, when you have a romantic interlude with a horse and the horse is very enthusiastic, maybe you should go to hospital and admit what you have done... afterall everyones going to find out anyways and at least your not dead.

Another issue is effective STA, due to the forks being somewhat taller than the manyfacturers guidelines, the STA is pretty slack, going to need to rig up something to 'bend' it a little more forward, maybe some studded leather straps (to studs to save weight).

Also need to mod something to clap the 130mm rear wheel into a 142 dropouts. Bunnings doesn't have a bolt thin and long enough for the job. Maybe a giant cotter pin will do, bit of flex in the rear (giggity) is the least of the worries on this build.

I also have a steering damper, but not enough steerer tube to mount it, the 64 degree head angle is probably sufficient, although a tank slapper whilst riding a rubber fist... can't be too careful.

Is it possible to pinch flat a tyre at 120 psi?

eccentric wheels would be awesome, especially with the slider pole! - that is what you were getting at Ackland?

Mywifesirrational

Yeah, well, at least you didn't click on other Vids by Tonetta. You dodged a bullet, I was hit in the face from point blank by an RPG. :fear:
You actually clicked on other links :faint2: I picked a relatively subdued video, you know to keep things serious and stuff (and not get banned).

Ackland

chats d'élevage
eccentric wheels would be awesome, especially with the slider pole! - that is what you were getting at Ackland?
Just to get a real bounce going..... set your shocks up with lots of sag.... like riding one of those spring mounted horses in the kids playground

Mywifesirrational

Subscribed. Interesting build. Dropper post for that mannequin arm?
Not a mannequin arm, it's a rubber fist, bought from a gay bondage store (eagle leather). I concede a mannequim arm would be better as the rubber fist weights approximately 2.6kg, but part of it's charm is it flops around a lot, where as a mannequins arm will be less forgiving, but also probably better for climbing... it's all a trade off climbing prowess vs descending comfort.

I'm thinking of throwing some upside down drop bars on there, and mounting a phallic like drinking apparatus on the end of each side of the bars, maybe mod it up to squirt fluid into ones mouth or face?

No one but moorey has pm'd me with spare dongs yet, thanks for the offer moorey, but why are they all black?