Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Arete

Likes Dirt
Will be at Adelaide Unearth and Black Dahlia Murder show on Thurs. If any other rotorfarkers want to catch up for a beverage PM me.

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Not sure if anyone likes ceremony, but their album has leaked, I quite like it alot. Also diggin trash talks new album, although it's different from their previous stuff.

haroboy182

Likes Dirt
Dream on, Dreamer, have just released a new EP called ' Hope ', These Melbourne boy's have ambient tech sounds going on, check them out yeoow..

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Deep Blue, the new album from Parkway Drive came yesterday, one word, AMAZING!
So much more grungier than Horizons, and really good breakdowns in most songs.

Although I seem to find Alone to be my favourite song on the album, maybe it's because it reminds me of Horizons (the song) aswell as the end of Romance is Dead, both of which are two of my favourite songs from Parkway.

Anyone else got/picking up a copy?

Also seeing them live in concert in September at the Hordern Pavillion, along with The Devil Wears Prada, 50 Lions, Antagonist and The Ghost Inside (have been listening to them and they sound pretty schmick!) so it will definately be a great live show, second Parkway concert aswell! :D

black rider

Likes Dirt
Gonna post this here for those interested parties that haven't heard:

OM (USA) Australian Tour
OM

11 Jul National Hotel VIC
15 Jul Fowler's Live SA
16 Jul The Hi-Fi VIC
17 Jul Factory Theatre NSW
18 Jul The Hi-Fi QLD

:D:D

INRI

Likes Dirt
Gonna post this here for those interested parties that haven't heard:

OM (USA) Australian Tour
OM

11 Jul National Hotel VIC
15 Jul Fowler's Live SA
16 Jul The Hi-Fi VIC
17 Jul Factory Theatre NSW
18 Jul The Hi-Fi QLD

:D:D
Om is absolutely fantastic live, or was in 2007 when they had the OG drummer and were touring Conference of the Birds. Highly reccomended and I am very interested to see how they are with the new drummer.

Also Macabre, late July.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These guys are great ~

[video=youtube;6hvF3mDOmSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hvF3mDOmSo&feature=channel[/video]

NCR600

Likes Dirt
Om is absolutely fantastic live, or was in 2007 when they had the OG drummer and were touring Conference of the Birds. Highly reccomended and I am very interested to see how they are with the new drummer.

Also Macabre, late July.
I've already got tickets to this, but word on the street is that "It is what it is". I haven't heard any of the 'God is Good' material, so I'm going into it with an open mind.

ajp

Likes Bikes
I skimmed through the other posts but didn't see anything. Does anyone on here listen to oi, street punk (traditional skinhead)? I also listen to old school punk and hardcore, physcobilly, rockabilly and deadbolt.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
I haven't heard anything since Pilgrimage. You going to Macabre NCR?
Probably not. I might rock up just to take pictures though. Depends if I can find the cash.

The supports for the Geelong Om show sound awesome. Whitehorse are fucking amazing.

virgin321

Likes Dirt
Deep Blue, the new album from Parkway Drive came yesterday, one word, AMAZING!
So much more grungier than Horizons, and really good breakdowns in most songs.

Although I seem to find Alone to be my favourite song on the album, maybe it's because it reminds me of Horizons (the song) aswell as the end of Romance is Dead, both of which are two of my favourite songs from Parkway.

Anyone else got/picking up a copy?

Also seeing them live in concert in September at the Hordern Pavillion, along with The Devil Wears Prada, 50 Lions, Antagonist and The Ghost Inside (have been listening to them and they sound pretty schmick!) so it will definately be a great live show, second Parkway concert aswell! :D
I have it too. I agree with what you have said. Id be going to the sydney show but im going to the US that night so im flying to Brisbane 2 days earlier for that show. should be worth it haha