Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

Joy

Likes Dirt
Spent my last night in California at a free Guttermouth show in their hometown. Tiny venue, but absolutely packed and really fun. Raddest dudes.

10 days till Iron Maiden at Madison Square Garden, NYC!

sam705

Likes Dirt
I went to Amity's Youngbloods tour at the Hifi saturday night. First time i had been to the Hifi and i was suprised, opens up to be a rather large area!
Misery Signals and Confession were both great, but as usual, Amity didn't fail to entertain the crowd. Joel and Ahren sloshed as usual, hanging shit on each other was quite a laugh. JJ even made a performance to perform his part in Stairway To Hell which was unexpected!

stocktrials

Likes Dirt
haha hardcore is so good. And local shows are so fun. I might go to
tonight If I can get a ride.
Hey mate did you end up going? It was pretty damn good.

I've been a huge fan of TTT over the past decade...

[video=youtube;v-YmRK2McEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-YmRK2McEw[/video]

Deep Blue, the new album from Parkway Drive came yesterday, one word, AMAZING!
So much more grungier than Horizons, and really good breakdowns in most songs.

Although I seem to find Alone to be my favourite song on the album, maybe it's because it reminds me of Horizons (the song) aswell as the end of Romance is Dead, both of which are two of my favourite songs from Parkway.

Anyone else got/picking up a copy?

Also seeing them live in concert in September at the Hordern Pavillion, along with The Devil Wears Prada, 50 Lions, Antagonist and The Ghost Inside (have been listening to them and they sound pretty schmick!) so it will definately be a great live show, second Parkway concert aswell! :D
You won't be seeing Antagonist there as they are only doing the NZ leg of the tour.
Finally got my pre-order copy today... double 12" LP on blue vinyl (/500), shirt and cd :)

INRI

Likes Dirt

You won't be seeing Antagonist there as they are only doing the NZ leg of the tour.
Finally got my pre-order copy today... double 12" LP on blue vinyl (/500), shirt and cd :)
mitch? Matt here, didnt chat this weekend but met you in the 08.

virgin321

Likes Dirt

Nah I didn't make it. Have you read the article in this months drum media on TTT? awesome stuff.

Cronar

Likes Dirt
Saw HELLYEAH last night at the Metro ... the show was wrecked by shitty sound!!

But in other news, I've recently discovered EYEHATEGOD... i love their sludgey southern sound, anyone got some suggestions for other stuff along similar lines?

NCR600

Likes Dirt
But in other news, I've recently discovered EYEHATEGOD... i love their sludgey southern sound, anyone got some suggestions for other stuff along similar lines?
Try:

Iron Monkey
Fistula
Noothgrush
Fattura Della Morte
Weedeater
Buzz*ven
Sourvein
Accept Death
Beaten Back To Pure
Rwake
Cavity

That lot should keep you going for a while.

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
im seeing Enter Shikari / House vs Hurricane in september. Any one else hitting up the brissy show?