Midnight thoughts

lawno

Likes Bikes
Usualy i think about all the dead people ive seen at car crashes and fires and think about what if i did this or if we got to them faster, but of late its "how can i make that freaking possum die!!!??"

Usualy i think about all the dead people ive seen at car crashes and fires and think about what if i did this or if we got to them faster, but of late its "how can i make that freaking possum die!!!??"
ahaha, god dam possum's. luckily i don't seem to get many possum's.

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you think possums are bad, you should hear koalas goin at it, my god

pryaz

Likes Dirt
I don't spell everything, but quite often late at night i'll get bored, and just start spelling something.

Wheird.
Oh, come on! That one doesn't even have an H in it!

Family guy quote... ah I amuse myself =)
HAHA favourite episode.
girls: have you got the Hwhip?
quagmire: I sure do.... wait what?

But yeah moving on, I'm always thinking about 'what am I going to do tomorrow, what time should I get up etc.' and sometimes i drift off to 'the meaning of life, is there a God? etc.'

Kuragari

Likes Bikes
you think possums are bad, you should hear koalas goin at it, my god
The thing that shits me is in the early morning. Some bird, not sure what species. No even sure how to describe the sound in words it goes something like "aaw aaw aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" (exactly the same way continuously and repeatedly). Which is why I can't sleep with my window open. So midnight thoughts are one thing, whereas early morning thoughts are of a good rifle of some sort. :p

takai

Eats Squid
So this morning i was lying awake at 5.30 in the morning and my mind decided to wonder after taking quite a long road of the usual crap that goes through your head,It came to the idea of tyres made of real rubber (as in made from rubber tree) and if they have ever existed.

What are some of your midnight thoughts that are totally irrelevant to anything or anyone just curious if it ever happened ??
Well fark mate, its not midnight then is it.
Obviously logic at midnight isnt quite your strong point....

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
By the end of exam period in y12 I was doing integration and rotation of solids around the x and y axis in my head as I was sleeping. It was really weird waking up halfway through an equation. And then I couldn't get back to sleep cause the maths was spinning around my head.
Haha, Dad woke me up the other day and I was like, "So the belt will be long enough to go around the cow because it's Pi x 5. Haha" I was doing some fucked up equation about the width of a cows stomach and how it relates to the girth of the cow, and you'd have to have a belt that was at least 15 (something units, obviously not meters) long to go around a cow to make it big enough to slaughter, and I had to find the cow with a big enough stomach to make the equation; cow stomach x pi > 15 units. Hahah. And cows don't even have circular stomachs.

He's just like, "O.. Kay? Morning Oscar."
The thing that shits me is in the early morning. Some bird, not sure what species. No even sure how to describe the sound in words it goes something like "aaw aaw aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw" (exactly the same way continuously and repeatedly).p
Sounds like a crow.... :p

On a similar note, what does everyone think of right before they go to sleep (for the first time, not waking up in the middle of the night).
Women?

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
On a similar note, what does everyone think of right before they go to sleep (for the first time, not waking up in the middle of the night).
Women?
As a preceding thought, of course. But I really struggle to get to sleep unless I actually think about my falling asleep & my breathing. Otherwise I just have too many thoughts flying around keeping me awake.

Laurie

Likes Dirt
I spell... Everything.

Every thought that comes into my head, i strip it down, and spell it out, letter by letter.

I think i'm a little f*cked.
Hahahaha Welshy I do this as well but not just at night sometimes during the day as well.

Datura

Squid
When I really need to go to sleep because I have something early the next day I somehow start thinking about what's it's like to be aware of you going to sleep. But then you can't go to sleep because you're thinking about going to sleep and it makes you annoyed and then you become less tired and are really tired the next day. God I hate explaining these thought processes, messes with my (and probably your) head.....

DevenK

Squid
Common thought to self - "Backflips can't be that hard...All you gotta do is go up and pull back, what's hard about that?"
Yeah, similar to one of mine: "That double isn't that big, all you need to do is go really fast...." LOL

Always looks bigger the next day when you get there though!!

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
^^^
so very true, I always think, oh why did I pussy run that set, not like I would even get that hurt if I stacked, I mean its not that big *runs picture of gutter sized jump over in mind*
*get there next day and jump is ugee*

Sam.

Eats Squid
Ha richo, that reminds me of when I woke up telling my mum that I needed 5 cheeseburger buns to be put into the bun toaster because I was plus 5 on the screen... I cant even get away from fricken Mcdonalds in my dreams!