Minion 2.5 fork clearance ??

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Quick Quiz:

Info:
Fork - Pike non-boost
Mudguard - Marsh
Rim - Spank Spoon 32 (ID is 26 point something....FM...)

Question:
Will a tubeless DHF 2.5 rub on the fork / mudguard ?? (regular tyre, not the new WT one)

Bonus Question: Same as above, but Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 Addix ??

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Second Bonus Question:

Should I put the recently purchased DHF 2.3 on the front of the wife's HT....and put a 2.5 on mine...??
(she could use the extra grip over the Schwalbe rocket racing Ronny Ralph Robs....or whatever the fuck they are)

(Isn't it funny how you can have a perfectly good, well specced bike you're pretty happy with....but you still sit here thinking up ways to blow more cash on it...?)

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Quick Quiz:

Info:
Fork - Pike non-boost
Mudguard - Marsh
Rim - Spank Spoon 32 (ID is 26 point something....FM...)

Question:
Will a tubeless DHF 2.5 rub on the fork / mudguard ?? (regular tyre, not the new WT one)

Bonus Question: Same as above, but Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 Addix ??
Absolute shit ton of room.

Ran 2.7 DHF, without the Marsh on Flow Ex, at King of Ballarat, last year with no issues whatsoever.

Pics DHF on Flow Mk3.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Second Bonus Question:

Should I put the recently purchased DHF 2.3 on the front of the wife's HT....and put a 2.5 on mine...??
(she could use the extra grip over the Schwalbe rocket racing Ronny Ralph Robs....or whatever the fuck they are)

(Isn't it funny how you can have a perfectly good, well specced bike you're pretty happy with....but you still sit here thinking up ways to blow more cash on it...?)
Yes!

Whadda I win?

teK--

Eats Squid
Dhf 2.3 , 2.5wt, 2.35 magic Mary all fit into my old pike non boost shitloada of room. Where do I get my beer voucher? ;d

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I'm throwing some nobby nic 2.35's on the zesty, if I like them, pondering if 2.6 will fit front and rear on a 30-32mm ID rim.

Anyone tried a 27.5 x 2.6" nobby nic with a non boost Pike?

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
I'm running Minion 2.5 in a 29er format on a non boost pike. Zero problems, even with a front guard.

Been running it for a couple of years.

Edit: On a 29mm internal width rim.

evad

Likes Bikes
I'm throwing some nobby nic 2.35's on the zesty, if I like them, pondering if 2.6 will fit front and rear on a 30-32mm ID rim.

Anyone tried a 27.5 x 2.6" nobby nic with a non boost Pike?
Ran a 2.6 nic on non boost fox 32, fit was ok but worst tire ever. I could not get on with it. I started a thread a couple of pages back titled front tire advice, maybe worth a read. I swapped it out for a DHF 2.5 wt maxgrip and it's heaps better though a little heavier. Lots of guys running a DHR II front which I'm going to try next.